Women who've had kids: could you actually feel your skin stretching? did it hurt?

just curious.

I'm talking about stretch marks on the abdomen, back, and anywhere else. not giving birth.

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't talk for the women, but because im very tall and i grew fast in puberty i have stretch marks on my shoulders and back. did not hurt at all, when they are fresh they are itching a lot. but i dont think it hurt at all

• that's interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone have shoulder stretch marks.

Most Helpful Girl

• It just felt tight more than painful. I had much more painful things to think about tbh.

What Guys Said 1

• A friend of mine said during the birthing process: "Imagine taking your lower lip and then pulling it over your skull."

• lol, I know about that from going to some birthing classes with someone years ago.

I'm asking about stretch marks. if they can feel them as they form.

What Girls Said 2

• I want to know this to. That must be gross thou haha!

• lol, why gross?

• @toad-1 same here, I was imagining the feeling of it.

also, not all women give birth lying on their backs. it's actually better/more natural to give birth squatting

• nope. I just don't plan on giving birth right now. hahaha!

• Giving to birth just sounds terrifying to me. All the process since the moment you get pregnant. Thanks for increase it even more : xD