Anybody else hate sharing food?

someone just asked for some of the delicious chicken bites I made and I could not think of a nice way to tell them to piss off so they got a few pieces.

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up in a big family and snatching food is a good way to get a fork in the hand!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Me!

It's frustrating in Japan because when I go to restaurants with friends, they want to share every dish. Then I order a pizza, get one teeny slice, and everyone has eaten it. Then I order another one, wait another 20 minutes, again one little slice (pizzas a teeny in Japan, not like large American pizzas).

I want my own dish!

• Bi tch tries to take my food they loosin a hand. Know wha'm sayin, bruh? They know not to take my sh it.

• i dont hate sharing food, i only hate it when people take my fucking food without asking.

• 1|0
  • 1|1
  • I hate sharing food or when people take my food. Except if i order a dozen donuts then i make sure everyone has enough because I usually get Krispy kreme

• I'll share candy too except chocolate ezcept if its a thing if fun sized bars. Im a big sharer if lolipops and gummy stuff

• I don't mind sharing food, it's just when they say they don't want any and then they end up taking half... It's like come on...

• I don't like eating around other people. I think it's icky.

• If I like the food and I'm hungry... Yes.
    Else idc

• I hate it yes. But mine is more of an OCD thing. Don't touch my stuff

• People messing with my food once it is in on my plate kills my appetite. Also, people need to learn to say no.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh I'm soo food possessive haha. I even have a friend (who is bigger and has a much bigger appetite than I do) who I hate having over my house because she just eats my food without asking! And if I cook dinner for the two of us, she eats about 3x more than I do! Haha gets on my nerves.

• Ehh, I don't really like it but if we go out to the cinema or the pub or something and my boyfriend doesn't buy something to eat, I tend to force feed him things until I feel like he's eaten enough. I don't really share with anyone else though, unless they want to try some of the food.

• I don't mind sharing like 3-4 pieces of whatever I am eating unless if I haven't eaten and well then I will get hangry and stingy CX I don't like when people take a lot of what I am eating tho, so yeah I don't really like sharing my food... I sound terrible :O XD

• Yeah I kinda of do. But I give up my food for kids even if i don't want to. lol

• haha I'm fine with it.

• I'll share my food but I'm also gonna eat yours.

• The stuggle of sharing!! Lol i hate sharing food, especially when i know that person eats a lot. Like my dad. When he says give me a bite he literally takes 1/3 of my plate away. i mean its not that bad especially if you have extra... but if whats on my plate is all i have left then they're getting 1/12 of a piece and thats all

• Depends with whom. I am one of those who casually steals fries from a friend's plate and I let them do the same... I never eat the whole plate anyway, no matter what it is.

• Yes! I'm the type that will go buy you your own judge so you won't ask for any of mine lol.

• I don't mind sharing my food.

• yeah i hate sharing food, even if its with a SO. Dont touch my food!!!