What social media photos annoy you the most?

Which social media photos annoy you the most? I don't like selfies with 3 or 4 different facial expressions or couples who post everything.

• food photos
    31% (5)43% (6)37% (11)Vote
  • couple photos
    25% (4)7% (1)17% (5)Vote
  • selfies
    44% (7)36% (5)40% (12)Vote
  • outdoor photos
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • group selfie stick ones.
    0% (0)14% (2)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• food. i mean i love food but when people post every meal it's so annoying lol.
    as for selfies, this poll is so inaccurate because selfies get the most likes lmao.

0|0
    0|0
    • The good ones suck, especially when it's of crap food. The other day someone posted a picture of their KFC lol.

If only I could do another poll lol.

• Show All
    • Yup made me want to unfriend them on FB for that alone lol.

• hahaha i feel u man

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Those people who post selfies all the time with the exact same camera angle and facial expression.

0|0
    0|0
    • They should have their camera taken off them.

• I can't stand when guys post a bunch of shirtless pics like they're hot or something but yet they look like a stick figure

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yup they should spend more time lifting and less selfies, even guys who are big and take heaps of selfies are fags too. # leaveitforthegirls.

• I don't care for the selfies in particular, I just HATE it when they're clearly posted for validation. Girls who post selfies with the caption "I'm so ugly oh my god" make me want to shove a fork up their butts

1|0
    0|0
  • none. I don't need to hate on people enjoying their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those annoy me.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does then? Lol

• Hmm.. When people my age have a baby and they flood the homepage with pics of their children every minute of every day. I have to mute them!! haha

• Lol...

• Food photos. I don't want to see what you are eating in a picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A tie between food and duckface selfies.

0|1
    0|0
  • food photos, Girls always taking photos of food. I'm like unless you made it , who the fuck cares!

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys, if you really have to post on your feed your dope, booze, and all your bling-bling shit then you are one fucking douchecunt.

0|1
    0|0
  • All social media pictures annoy me. Thanks for updating me about your life, now to get back to mine about updating you about mine

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you not like selfies bro come on R u like ugly?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind the odd chick one but what kind of guy takes heaps of selfies?

• Confident guys

• If you're a guy and confident you Don't care about looks retard lol.