Does anyone else love falling asleep to the sound of rain?

It is one of my favorite ways to fall asleep. Just curious because it is raining where I am and I love it ⛈

Most Helpful Girl

• one of my favorite things in the world.
    Thats what I need right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love that too, it's extremely relaxing, just like the sound of fire. A shame I don't have a fireplace, but fire mixed with rain would be amazing.

What Girls Said 8

• I love the sound and smell of rain.

We had a storm here last week, one in a hundred years type storm. Streets got flooded, my school had to post pining starting the school year because the library flooded and the study centre ceiling caved in and the system went down.

A heritage listed school had walls knocked over, cave ins, it was just demolished and another modern school had water pouring out through the light fixtures, another cave in and they lost a number of photocopiers.

The street my mum lives in, there were cars being pushed by the water and across from her a father had his son play in the water, a little two year old boy, the water came up to the fathers knees. (His home was protected from debri by a fence)

And here I am, playing Minecraft with the front door wide open and my bedroom window open, just soaking up the sounds and smells with a little delightful shiver with every rumble of thunder.

• oh yes, it's beautiful.

• Yes. It's so relaxing!

• I wanna say yes but every rain is different?

On some rainy days sleep sounds amazing but then there are also some rainy days when I can't fall asleep.

• i love it ♡
    it's night and raining here now

• Yessssssss! How calming it sounds because raining gives a strong sense of comfort, serenity, calmness, and relaxation.

• Yes! It's amazing

• yes me.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I sleep the fastest and the deepest when I put ear buds in my ears to the sound of looping rain.

• Hell yeah !!! Specially on a mountain resort where the roof is not sound proof and the rain is not extremely heavy.

• yes, and with thunder and lightning too

• Me me. Sometimes i wish i had a metal roof, so i would listen it better :p

• helll mothefuckin yeahhh. It doesn't rain often here though in vegas. Well, it actually is today woo

• Haha yeah I am out in the desert too and it certainly does not rain enough!

• I also attend ASU and live in Phoenix (Tempe). Dude the wind was outrageous earlier. I literally pulled out my umbrella and the moment I did it turned inside out...

• Yeah amaze