Who prefer Marijuana over alcohol and drugs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only tried weed a handful of times since it's so illegal in Japan, but I'd say marijuana.

For me,

Marijuana is like: Wow, everyone is so kind, I feel a connection to everyone, I can really feel this music. That bright reflection on the toilet bowl is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Alcohol is like: Me want boobs! Boobs boobs everywhere! Me want now. Need more drink! Boobs! (Blarghhhhh: vomit). Where boobs go? Me sad. Get more drink, make happy! Me getting sick, not feel good. (Next day: massive hangover).

What Girls Said 12

• I prefer none of the above

• I perfer nothing of the sorts. hahah

• no. just no.

• I have never smoked, taken drugs and I don't drink alcohol, so none of the above :)

• isn't marijuana a drug or no?

• It's a drug too...
    So the q here is who prefers drugs over alcohol...

I don't like either.

• I prefer music to numb me instead

• Don't you consume alcohol or drug or Marijuana

• I only consume alcohol in a social setting. Which is once in a month? maybe twice

• Weed is a drug dude, unless U just mean its not a hard drug. I like alcohol the most because I can control how much it effects me.

• Fuck Drugs!

• Marijuana is a drug. So...

• For myself, I don't like any of them.

• I'd have to try it first to see if I like it better.

• It test bitter and odd but better than other stuff..

• After taking it you want to eat sweet n crunchy food more.. Thats crazy.. Lol

• So after consuming something I don't like, I will crave something else I don't like? Crazy!

What Guys Said 11

• Marijuana is no more of a drug than alcohol. I'm not saying you have to use either, but don't let the government tell you what is and isn't allowed, that's insanity. The only reason people see weed as a drug, at least in America, is because it is stupidly classified, as if it's as bad as narcotics, which don't have medicinal properties.

I took a course on this in college, a lot of the illegality is based in racism against black and Mexican people when the Marijuana Tax Act was passed in 1937. Those were two of the groups associated most with its use. Yet people were still pretty much allowed to drink and drive back then. Don't take anything the government does at face value, you're a fool if you think they're on the up and up and actually have your best interests in mind. Just look at the jail terms for cocaine (a "white" drug, historically) vs crack (essentially the same thing, just processed, and known as a "black" drug, or at least a drug of the poor)... so lopsided, even after the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010, which was after I took the class. It's improved, but it's still not fair.
    www.vocativ.com/.../
    So the rich white kid at Yale who gets caught with Coke is looking a whole lot less trouble (and let's be real, is much more likely to see leniency from a judge) than the black guy in the hood (which happens to be about 200 yards from the Yale campus in New Haven, by the way) is looking at DECADES in jail for crack distribution. How is that not seen as fucked up? So how should I have any faith in what the government says when it's got so many glaring inconsistencies? Bottom line: I don't let people other than myself make rules for me or tell me what is and isn't good for me. People have WAYYYYY too much blind respect for authority, and that is absolutely frightening.

Back to weed, I think it's downright irresponsible to classify it with narcotics. Now some little kid in their D. A. R. E. program class at school is taught that marijuana is under the same umbrella as coke, heroin, methamphetamine, etc. Most young people are going to be exposed to alcohol, tobacco, and pot at some point in their teen years, and despite what they're taught, they may still experiment. So the kid smokes a joint, gets a little stoned, but sees that he's almost fully functional and that it's not some scary substance that really fucks you up. What will he think? "Oh, D. A. R. E. must have lied to me, this isn't a big deal at all. They must have been bullshitting me about heroin and meth too..."

• The direct answer to your question: I have a medical prescription for marijuana, for simple issues like mild anxiety and ADD. I trust that more than any benzodiazepines prescribed to me by a doctor, those things are fucking poison. My girlfriend is weaning off them now and it's made her practically an invalid. And these psychiatrists don't even know about what they're prescribing. They even get bonuses from pharmaceutical companies for meeting a mark of scripts written! These people are all fucking criminals, and Big Pharma is one of the strongest lobby groups in the country. If something goes up on YouTube exposing them, it gets pulled down. It's absolutely nuts, and I knew nothing about it until recently. If you watched what my girlfriend was going through you'd change your tune. And guess what the only thing is that helps her eat and not be nauseous and be able to sleep during this terrible process? Medical marijuana. So until the government gets its priorities straight, I don't...

• ... want to hear a fucking thing about the infinite wisdom of the government who clearly either is totally ignorant or more likely, total sell outs who can be bought. Positively terrifying that this is who we all count on.

Watch this short trailer, you'll get the idea of benzo withdrawal. All of these people just trusted their doctors. People end up killing themselves over this. I'd think that was extreme, but I see what my girlfriend is going through everyday, and will continue to go through until she's off, and even then you can have "protracted withdrawal" after you've stopped but you still feel the symptoms. It's sickening. And when she was on this med, it caused her extreme depression. Never seen that from marijuana, just sayin'. Don't let any government agency ever tell you what is and isn't good for you, these people are fucking criminals.

Please watch this short trailer to get an idea...
      https://vimeo.com/153373622

• if marijuana and alcohol were both legal in the same exact ways i would choose marijuana do to its pain and and anti inflammatory property s

• Weed > alcohol.

• The government portrayed a rather horrific image for marijuana in public.
    Actually it is 5 times less toxic than cigarettes or alcohol
    And it has medical uses, it grows on earth naturally
    Let's admit, the only reason its banned is because the government cannot collect and regulate tax on it because anyone can easily grow it at home.

• Marihuana IS a drug and the times it was a 'soft' drug are gone.

• Cannabis is a drug obviously

Have fun with it but don't abuse it. Used frequently cannabis would pose bigger problems than having a glass of wine a day vs 2-3 puffs a day.

Cannabis is worse but if abused heavily alcohol is much much worse.

• News flash: Marijuana is a drug.

• Marijuana somothing i smoked not anymore which also i wasn't addicted
    Marijuana Destoryes a lot of brain cells dosnt kill you Makes you forget faster lower your IQ and it can make your more lazy in your life style

• I'd take laughing and eating fast food over memory loss and fits of anger that comes out of nowhere

• Marijuana is a drug...

• mj is overrated because pop culture keeps hyping it up for no reason