What is this supposed to be?

What is this supposed to be?It was given to me as a present some time ago, since I'm a painter and all, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out what the hell is it supposed to be. My best guess is, it's some sort of caligraphy tool set but aside from brushes, dye and what seems to be small water container for wetting the brush I have literally 0 ideas what the other three things are supposed to do. Any orientals out there, care to elaborate?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a caligraphy kit and I'm guessing the pieces you don't recognize are a seal some kind of wax and a rest for the brushes so they don't make a mess.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that porcelain thing on the right is where you put the tip of the brush to not make a mess on the table. I guess the other two things are supposed to keep the papyrus from rolling back and smearing everything
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/papyrusrolle-3730009.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• It appears to be some sort of sphincter maintenance kit.

• it looks like some sort of explosive device , what ever you do, dont touch it.