Is it reasonable to get into a heated argument with your girlfriend for wearing a see through top revealing her nipples and bazookas to the world?

• it's OK to tell her not to wear it
  • allow her the choice but brake up with her
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• He has no right to start an argument if she used to wear such clothes while they were dating and he was okay with it.
    He has a right to start an argument if she never dressed like that when they were dating.

• It's like. you knew what you were getting into but if its a new thing then its ok to talk about it to show your displeasure

• You wouldn't like it either if she agreed to be your girl, and then once she's your girl demanded you throw away your whole wardrobe so she can dress you to her liking.

• Cool!

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's really that bad, I shouldn't have to tell you not to wear it. You can make your decisions on what you wear. It's your life, your body, not mine. Just don't expect me around if you are going to wearing clothing that people are going to obviously stare at for sexual reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• I totally understand why a man wouldn't want his woman to wear something like that but it's her own choice. Some women do and it fits them well.
    Do you break up with someone for such thing? I don't think so.

What Guys Said 2

• Well... how is that different from fundamentalist muslims getting pissed if their wife wants to wear anything more revealing than a burka/hijab? Are these people the people we make fun off here in the west for getting their panties twisted over such stuff?
    I don't think there should be a dressing police and everyone should be able to wear whatever they want to wear... including nothing at all. I understand why it might upset a guy if his girlfriend wears that (I personally wouldn't be upset) but it's her body, her life, her choice.

• so see through that it doesn't even need water poured on top?

• Yes FBI a lot of female stars wear those things on the red carpet

• depends on the context at that point I suppose