What should I do?

I am an aspiring actress, so I will be graduating from college in like 1 and a half year, then I will start with my acting course and auditions and all. I don't want to stay with my family cause I am anyways not that close to them and they won't let me go out at night and all too late. Do you think after I graduate, like when I start with my acting course and auditions that time I should like stay in a rented flat, they will have to pay for it but I told them I will give it to them back or should I stay with my family and then move out after I have done like movies and earned money. The problem is I can't stand anyone from my family, it's not them, it's me. The thinking and all is different and they won't even let me go out in the night, when that's the time mostly I will be out like for parties to make contacts and shoots and much more, what do you think? I think I will shift after I graduate from college means after 1 and a half year almost. I don't get it if they are fine with me going abroad to study then why not let me live separetly and individually here. I am dying here, I have rarely gone out, I fucking feel so lonely. I am dying from in, this makes me all quite and all. I feel like killing them, like let me live my life. I need help.

• Move after 1 and a half year (after graduating from college).
  • Move after you have started earning money.
But even if I move after I have earned some amount of money, I don't think it will be possible to earn money staying with them cause they won't be allowing me to go out at nights, when that's the time for shoots and parties. They will ask 24/7, where are you going and whom are you going with and when will you be back. How was your audition and how was this and how was that. I can't, I just can't. I will have to practice my lines or tell them where I am. I just want to shift and be free.
I want freedom and I want to live my life to the fullest and I think it will be scary moving alone at first but I will have to learn staying independently as you can't rely on anyone.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you really want to move out, and just need a bit of a boost :) follow your gut and do what you tink is best for you in the long run.

What Girls Said 0