Do you find humans, in general, to be ugly?

Aesthetically speaking, humans are one of the ugliest creatures on the planet. Tall, naked, gangly, strange, inelegant, awkward... We're all of that and more. Don't get me wrong, there are many animals much uglier than we are, but even the most "attractive" of humans pale in comparison to most other animals.
Now, I'm not saying that i am attracted to animals. Because I'm not. I just find them to be far more beautiful than man kind. With clothes on, we're somewhat better-looking, but still not so much. And I can definitely appreciate human beauty. Some people are absolutely gorgeous, standing alone. It's only when compared to say... lions, wolves, mink, birds of prey, anything, that we appear rather ugly. I can't possibly be the only one to think that our species, as a whole, is unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's also "somewhat" why I enjoy felines, as well as birds fo prey..
    they're elegant, graceful even.

Which leads me to why I enjoy certain forms of dancing and martial arts
    because they possess the ability, to show off our grace.

What Guys Said 4

• naked ladies naked ladies naked laides

nah im chillin d00d

• humans are most beutiful creatures that God created , it's true that nowadays some women women tend to be attracted to animals more that men , that's one of the signs of judgement day.

• Finding something attractive and being attracted to it are totally different things. Flowers and sunsets are attractive but I'm certainly not attracted to them.

• Well that's an interesting perspective

• You're comparing domesticated humans to wild animals, i suspect.

Take a bunch of humans young adult humans (cause in nature the old ones are mainly dead) have them exercise outside and eat natural food for a couple years, then clean them up, they'll probably look pretty good.

What Girls Said 2

• No. .

• Nah we are suppoded to look like this for a reason. We aren't other animals so comparing us is pointless