I just ordered my hoverboard <3 ?

Just ordered mine can't wait to get it <3

I just ordered my hoverboard <3 ?
What do you think?

actually it's two wheels hoverboard
Haters gonna hate <3 I tried friends hoverboard it's awesome believe me!

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG I love it!

• Yess they are really good i love self balancing two wheels electric scooters :)

What Girls Said 7

• One time I saw this guy riding his whilst holding his girlfriends hand.. she was walking lol

• That's not a hoverboard

• Good luck being fat :)

• Those things are the worst.

• why? Can you explain why are worst I'm going with that to my job and it's really good to have

• it's touching the ground. WEAK!

• Eh
    Not really into those things, so I can't share the same excitement.

• What ever happen to just walking? Have humans really become that lazy?

• ikr. i would've been way into lazy transportation if it were jetpacks instead

• No offence asker but it's quite pathetic is waste $500+ on something like this. It's literally a motorized skateboard. I'm pretty sure you can make one that'll cost you way less.
      But it's a lazy thing.

• ha I don't really care 500$ is worth spend for me I enjoy riding it and it's fun to do

What Guys Said 9

• 0|3
    • two wheels hoverboard

• Well first off that has wheels an actual hover-board does not have wheels and I've actually heard bad things about these, plus are we so lazy that we can't walk?

• no there are not bad things it's safe to buy from amazon not from other sites since amazon from 2015 regulates all hoverboards and their safety (even battery safety etc..)

• It's not a hover board though and the best we have for that tech wise is one that actually levitates but it's due to magnets placed under ground to repel the board upward.

• it's called also two wheels hoverboard

• I feel like it would be a fun thing at first, but would get boring pretty quick. They cost so much, I'd rather just buy a skateboard tbh. That's just my opinion tho, I see them all the time on social media and stuff, not so much in real life tho

• yeah but it's fun to have one for sure!

• I'm sure haha, I've just never rode one or actually ever seen one in real life. My town is pretty small, and haven't actually seen one riding around. They do look fun tho

• This is what I think.
    https://youtu.be/jwfYTSdJ7kY?t=5s

• Did it catch on fire yet? Did you fall off and are waiting to sue? lol

Just had to ask. Hope you have fun.

• How can be people so stupid? Yes fake hoverboards go on fire, but amazon removed all fake hoverboards who don't have battery certificate and quality assurance. Have fun!

• Wow looks cool dude have fun.

• get fat soon

• I won't get fat I've got fast metabolism no need to worry

• I find them rather stupid.

They're banned on the pavements in the UK, and rightly so.

• "banned" that doesn't mean you can't own it and ride it even some people are still riding in UK and policeman didn't care about that, they have better things to do

• Whatever lol

• UK there's also petition against banning there was a lawyer also against that banning he said if hoverboards are banned then they need to ban other things to, you can't ban "toy" and I agree. There are more than 10k signs.

• If it had no wheels then--->back to the future mode activated! Marty mc fly style!

• but this is actually really funny to ride with, I'm not joking 400$ are well spend there are also cheaper 300$ hoverboards. But it's also good when I go to job, I love it!