What do you usually talk about with your bf/gf?

As the title says

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever. It's usually her complaining about something or telling me what I need to be doing, haha. I'm always like "can we just kick it and hang out and not talk about all the shit we (I) need to get done?" She's definitely the brains of our operation though, so I guess someone has to bring up all the errands that need doing and what bills are coming up, etc, haha. I'm just a guy who doesn't like to spend much time on it, so I'm always like "think it all out when I'm not around, and then just give me the short version." Ain't nobody got time for that, haha. But the rest of the time I usually just try to make her laugh or annoy her with jokes (or intentionally bad jokes) and quips related to whatever is on TV. I'm not a deep conversationalist whatsoever, I like to keep it lighthearted at all times👍

Most Helpful Girl

• anything and everything. the conversation just flows so it's hard to just narrow it down to a few topics.

What Guys Said 7

• We don't talk about anything. Mostly because she doesn't exist.

• If a wife counts here, we usually end up talking about our friends. I ended up networking a lot when I was younger and introduced my wife to all sorts of friends, and they have such funny stories about their relationships, sometimes do funny or stupid things, sometimes have serious and not-so-funny troubles in life, etc.

So, thinking back on it, probably the thing my wife and I most talked about is our friends, like both of us being concerned when one of our friends got his/her heart broken, when they're having trouble with their family, when one of them gets cheated on, things like that.

We're kind of nosy talking about our friends a lot, but they give us a lot to talk about, and both of us have a reputation for kind of being the consolers in our groups.

• space.. the final frontier.

• Everything really.

• We talk about her mostly :)

• Friends
    Other people
    Random politics
    Random anything and everything really.

• girlfriends, aka penis pockets are not for talking. they serve other purposes for us, as we serve other purposes for them.

• I 100% disagree with you 😒

• wait till you are 30-40 and manipulate men "professionaly", and come to accept your emotionless nature. you still have your idealistic delusions of being a loving girlfriend.

What Girls Said 9

• Literally everything, from school, to work to social life etc. It's not really something I think about, just comes out automatically.

• A lot of things? What we're going to eat, the new edition of some online comics, games, music, TV, books, what our friends are doing, what happened to us during the day so... Yeah, anything.

• My boyfriend and I talk about our days, food, movies, video games, general life things, school, and pretty much anything we both are interested in.

• Oh you know, the normal things that one talks about with their invisible boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Anything and everything.

• I talk about absolutely everything with him. We live together so we share everything.

• Anything lol

• Everything that comes to mind.

• It's usually him running his mouth and me listening