What do you do in the evenings after work?

For the last month I've been finding it a bit difficult to stay proactive after work, I never know what todo with myself during the week nights. It doesn't help that it's Winter right now so I'm always staying on the coach or in bed. I used todo a lot when the evenings were lighter during the summer.

Any suggestions what things I could do?

Do you stay proactive after work?

Do you make plans to see friends or family?

Most Helpful Guy

• when i did graphic design in college i used to just draw and play games but now i have done psychology i usually go to the gym, read a book, Netflix/youtube.

sometimes when im super bored/depressed i just lay in bed with music contemplating life choices but that's just me... im north-east England and its shit for anything to do!

sometimes just sit and think about scenarios i might be in, such as meeting a girl, random argument, family murder, fantasies, sex, movies, dream job, vacation...

• Ahh right that sounds good, I do Graphic design aswel! Try living in oxford... isn't a lot todo to be honest

• haha, i could only imagine... Never really explored much down south so i wouldn't know!

• Haha the only place I've been up north is the Lake district!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh it definitely way harder to feel motivated to do anything in the winter! When I was living with my brother it was even worse. Thankfully my boyfriend is the type who can't just veg night after night so he keeps me motivated. We'll usually find something we need to do around the house to do before we sit down for the night. And we try to cook more nights than not. Also we have a treadmill and gym in the basement we both use once or twice a week.

• That sounds great! I would love to have my own gym but unfortunately I don't have enough space in my house. Cooking more is a good idea, I've tried doing yoga some nights. I can't wait for the evenings to get lighter so I can go running again

What Guys Said 8

• well, goin to the gym after work. then home. then training after that. then home again. then ima play some video games. maybe fap one out and call it a day.

i forgot to include food in between all of that shit.

• Ask someone if they're down to hang out.

Chill at home.

Write.

Go for a walk.

• Depends on how I feel after work on that day. I can take a nap, listen to music on the sofa, cook myself some kind of creative meal, draw something. Depends on my mood.
    I live with my grandparents. No need to make plans seeing them.

• Work out, watch TV, talk with friends, go out to eat, have sex

• I masturbate furiously while playing the piano.

• Read a book, play a video game, connect with friends. Treat yourself to a pizza delivered to your house. Skype is a good way to stay connected with friends, its practically free.

• god sadly late on i end up on here

• Slaughter a few wilderbeast then throw pennies at the stars. Keeps me sane.😜

What Girls Said 9

• My evenings after work are at 9:30pm so I usually just chill at home and watch music videos. Tonight, I'm doin' the oldies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKH7Emy1SY

• - go to the gym
    - netflix and snacks
    - youtube videos
    - grab takeout with the roommates
    - study in the library
    - read

• I do yoga in my living room, take a shower and grade my student's papers.

• I'm still working in the evening.

• Usually watch TV right now

• workout, friends, internet :p

• Normally i have sex after work but sometimes its to hard after work

• Drink beer

• I have the same issues :/ My work schedule is all over the place and sometimes I come home early and sometimes really late. I'm too tired for the gym and prefer to go early in the morning so I'm usually bored watching TV when I'm home. I guess an option would be picking up a hobby-such as learning an instrument or painting. Cleaning, talking with family or friends