Am I a bad person?

I feel so vain all the time. I'm prettier than most people and I think now I've become obsessed with that.

Of course a part of it is me trying to feel better about myself, but I don't want to be arrogant.

What Guys Said 1

• It does not make you a bad person really unless you are actually talking about people by putting them down or degrading them in some way. Other than that I think most people try to compare themselves and make themselves appear better than others

What Girls Said 2

• I mean that's okay to an extent however don't make other people feel inferior to you. However know that looks only run skin deep, it's most important that you balance the inside with the outside xx

• It's great to like the way you look, but being vain and having an obsession with it seems like a major sign of insecurity to me.

• I'm not obsessed in terms of always putting on make up, I'm not even wearing any today. I'm obsessed with using that as a way to feel better than the average person.