Do you ever want to move to another country?

Just wondering how many people actually stay in their own country.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly not really I have no desire to move to another country or even state, the only reason I would is if I married someone from another country and we both agreed on moving to her country as apposed to mine but I would certainly give it some legitimately and serious thought if I was in that situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know. I've thought about it, but id want it to be somewhere with the same vibes like here. somewhere with great beaches, a nice city life, lots of nature, places to shop, to have fun, maybe with little markets and stuff... *daydreaming* lol

What Guys Said 21

• i'll travel, but I'm happy and content livin where I live

• When George W. Bush was "re-"-elected President in 2004, I started checking out moving to Canada, UK, and Denmark from which my family comes.

• Not really. US isn't perfect but we have just about the best of many things

• Yeah I'd love to live in other countries. I want to experience as much as I can in my lifetime. Life is for living.

• definitely. i love america, but i love traveling and new experiences. i got to live in italy for 3 months and it was pretty dope.

• I will gladly stay in my country, but I absolutely love to travel and see other places as well!

• I already did. From Palestine to Germany. 😊

• like... forever? I don't know... my country is small but I like it. there are many countries I'd love to visit... but not sure if I could live there

• Yes I do, but as of now I have no way to do so. Eventually, I think I'll move to Finland, which I am falling more and more in love with.

• trevelling is beautiful. If you can do it. If no, you can do it later ( money). Travelling is part of basic knowledge.

• I probably have to jump betweenn countries to make my dreams come true.

• yes.

• Yesss plzzz I wanna move to another country

• Yeah, I wanna move to U. S. A.

• I'm content with where I am now, I'd rather live in Rural Japan or Syria.

The UK gets old.

• As long as I'm not in Singapore, I'm happy, so yes.

• No never i live in Canada. Its great. Id never leave

• i always stay at the same place

• I'm fine in the UK.

• I want to move to USA.

• I've been to Italy, Japan, France, England, and Spain. I'd rather live in the U. S tbh (italy was the worst though)

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe one day, but I couldn't see myself living so far away from my family. If anything I may have a vacation home in another country if I was ever able to.

• I did! A good decision I'd say :)

• I'd love to live in the UK temporarily but I like living in Canada. Before I met my boyfriend I was considering moving to South Korea for a year just to break the monotony of life.

• I love living in America. There are places in Europe I'd consider or possibly Australia or New Zealand but that's it. I'd have to have a pretty big reason to relocate.

• I lived in Canada for a while. It was awesome!
    However, I would never really want to relocate somewhere else for the rest of my life.

• yes yes.. fuck yes..

• Nope I love America

• Although I love NYC I would love to live in Seoul for a while. I love traveling but I don't know if I can live anywhere permanently besides NYC.

• Yea I would like to move to USA.
    If I can't then I will just stay in Canada

• Yes! Ever few years actually. I get bored with places.

• Yeah, I really want to move and live in Cape town

• At one time I wanted to move to Italy. Now I am just happy with where I am.

• when Donald Trump becomes president haha

• Not permanently full time.