Do you ever want to move to another country?

Just wondering how many people actually stay in their own country.

0|0
15|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly not really I have no desire to move to another country or even state, the only reason I would is if I married someone from another country and we both agreed on moving to her country as apposed to mine but I would certainly give it some legitimately and serious thought if I was in that situation.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know. I've thought about it, but id want it to be somewhere with the same vibes like here. somewhere with great beaches, a nice city life, lots of nature, places to shop, to have fun, maybe with little markets and stuff... *daydreaming* lol

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• i'll travel, but I'm happy and content livin where I live

1|2
    0|0
  • When George W. Bush was "re-"-elected President in 2004, I started checking out moving to Canada, UK, and Denmark from which my family comes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. US isn't perfect but we have just about the best of many things

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd love to live in other countries. I want to experience as much as I can in my lifetime. Life is for living.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely. i love america, but i love traveling and new experiences. i got to live in italy for 3 months and it was pretty dope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will gladly stay in my country, but I absolutely love to travel and see other places as well!

1|0
    0|0
  • I already did. From Palestine to Germany. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • like... forever? I don't know... my country is small but I like it. there are many countries I'd love to visit... but not sure if I could live there

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, but as of now I have no way to do so. Eventually, I think I'll move to Finland, which I am falling more and more in love with.

1|0
    0|0
  • trevelling is beautiful. If you can do it. If no, you can do it later ( money). Travelling is part of basic knowledge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably have to jump betweenn countries to make my dreams come true.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss plzzz I wanna move to another country

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I wanna move to U. S. A.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm content with where I am now, I'd rather live in Rural Japan or Syria.

The UK gets old.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm not in Singapore, I'm happy, so yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never i live in Canada. Its great. Id never leave

1|0
    0|0
  • i always stay at the same place

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine in the UK.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to move to USA.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been to Italy, Japan, France, England, and Spain. I'd rather live in the U. S tbh (italy was the worst though)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe one day, but I couldn't see myself living so far away from my family. If anything I may have a vacation home in another country if I was ever able to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did! A good decision I'd say :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to live in the UK temporarily but I like living in Canada. Before I met my boyfriend I was considering moving to South Korea for a year just to break the monotony of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love living in America. There are places in Europe I'd consider or possibly Australia or New Zealand but that's it. I'd have to have a pretty big reason to relocate.

1|1
    0|0
  • I lived in Canada for a while. It was awesome!
    However, I would never really want to relocate somewhere else for the rest of my life.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes yes.. fuck yes..

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope I love America

1|1
    0|0
  • Although I love NYC I would love to live in Seoul for a while. I love traveling but I don't know if I can live anywhere permanently besides NYC.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would like to move to USA.
    If I can't then I will just stay in Canada

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Ever few years actually. I get bored with places.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I really want to move and live in Cape town

1|0
    0|0
  • At one time I wanted to move to Italy. Now I am just happy with where I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • when Donald Trump becomes president haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not permanently full time.

1|0
    0|0