Soda fans, what is your type of soda?

I have a lot of favorite types of soda. My top favorites: Cherry Coke, Orange and Strawberry Fanta.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one I make.
    What I will do is buy San Pellegrino water because it's bubbly but not in an obnoxious way. Meanwhile, I will hand squeeze citrus fruit: oranges, blood oranges, grapefruit (pink and white), lemons, and limes. I'll then take some of that citrus juice putting in a glass and pour in the San Pellegrino water.

San Pellegrino actually makes their own as well and it is very good. I make sure to avoid high fructose corn syrup and will only buy a soda with sugar. I don't buy diet soda anymore because I don't want artificial sweeteners.

Still, the soda that I make by hand I don't even need to add any sweetener.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Mexican coke.

• I am really pissed-off that my supermarket stopped carrying Mexicoke.

• I plan to go... one day...

• Ok! Have a great day.

• rootbeer
    dr pepper
    vanilla coke
    cheerwine
    orange fanta

• carbonated water. i won´t put any of the other stuff in my body to give me diabetes and obesity.

• Water is better than soda. I must stop drinking sugary drinks.

• I agree with your statement. It is better to tell me the truth, then to lie to me by saying it's okay to drink coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dewitos.

• i mean it´s ok as an exception. but just try drinking water for a week. you won´t even like mountain dew anymore... it´s uncomfortable sweet in your mouth after that.

• When I drink soda, I pick mountain dew

What Girls Said 3