Why does this super good looking girl not have any friends?

There is a girl in my class who is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is white, very thin, moderately tall and has a gorgeous face and she does not have a life or any kind of friends. Every time I go to class 1 hour or 30 minutes early, I will find that she is the first person in the class room. She always sits alone and never talks to anybody. Guys don't approach her either even though she could have had any guy she wanted with her looks. I'm not sure about her i. q. but she doesn't seem to be a show off or anything. She is also studying religion which does not help you find work most of the time but she makes no attempt to get married or meet her husband in university.

Why doesn't she talk to anybody?

Most Helpful Guy

• most older students are at school to learn, then leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe social anxiety or she's just there to learn and doesn't want to socialize. I dont talk to people unless they talk to me in some occasions because im soo shy but yeah it happens. Try talking to her. I bet she'll appreciate having a friend

What Guys Said 4

• Having friends is not about looks, at least not in my world.

And I can only speculate as to why she doesn't talk to anybody. I'd assume she prefer it that way. Introverts can often be like that.

• Why don't YOU go up to her and say hi? maybe she's shy and wishes someone would talk to her... Make it you.

• Maybe she wants to be left alone her own little bubble.

• Because she is closed off

What Girls Said 9

• many reasons.

• Maybe she has social anxiety disorder, maybe she just doesn't want to

• Perhaps she does have friends just not in that class.

I used to stay quiet in one of classes because I just didn't feel like interacting.

And in another class , I would just want to rest. Not bother with talking to anyone. Just get the class over with.

• Could just be shy or introverted. Talk to her; I'm sure she'd appreciate it if she indeed doesn't have any friends.

• I expect that she is preparing for a life of celibacy within religious life, a nun perhaps?

• She probably has things going on that hinder her from wanting to get close to people.

• maybe she is trying to focus on other things than socializing or she could just be a complete bitch and sorta stuck up. usually the gorgeous ones are so dont too surprised

• Maybe she's content being by herself and doesn't want friends or need to "get a husband" whilst she's studying for her career? Or maybe she has lots of friends or a boyfriend outside of school and you're just a creepy guy who watches her while she's working?

• Maybe she is not very sociable, perhaps she is an introverted loner.