Do you like fishing?

I love fishing. Do any of you like to go fishing?

Do you like fishing?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I love it!! I can't wait till spring and summer are here. I have only fished in freshwater lakes. Never on in the ocean. Its on my bucketlist.

Most Helpful Girl

• With all the lakes around here we even fish in the winter.

What Guys Said 18

• Ummm... not really. I believe that fishes belong in the water, and I shouldn't be killing them by fishing. Just my view, so I hope people don't start abusing me now.

• Mhmm I love fishing, I do it all the time in the summer, one of my favorite past times.

• I never done fishing, but I have thought about fishing and I am really interested to do fishing. Maybe I'll do it in the near future,

• I love fishing especially in the ocean

• I haven't gone fishing sine my grandpa died in 2000 i use to go fishing with him a lot and sometime we went icefishing

• Sure do. Fishing is my job, and life for that matter, for 4 months a year.

• I love fishing!

I work with fish ! :)

• did you catch that

• I do but last time I went, I don't think I chose the cleanest waterway and the one big fish I caught which was good enough to keep tasted a bit weird

• Haven't done it since I was... 6. Don't remember so I don't know. I would give it a try for fun.

• I've only fished in our small river behind our house when I was younger... haven't done it since then and not really missed anything

• I like fishing for about 10 minutes then I get bored as hell.

• i have done it, rather read a book if i was going to be out in a boat.

• Yeah it's okay. It was really the only fun thing to do when I'd visit my grandpa in the boonies.

• I feel sad for the fishies :'c

• no, but then in Uk we aren't going to get anything as good as in the picture

• I like the concept of fishing, but I am not good at fishing at all! I voted "Yes" anyways, though.

• If I were a girl, I'd say yeah I love fishing... FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS!

What Girls Said 14

• i do if i have good company to keep me occupied lol. otherwise I'm honestly gonna just end up swearing at the fish and the rod and the bait.

• When I thought of fishing gear, I wouldn't think of what you are wearing fishing gear.. But anyways.. I don't catch fishes, I catch yabbies 🙌🏽
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2rf4w2a.jpg

A nice yabby trap and some champagne ham LOL

• MM.. I never been fishing ):

• I went fishing once in my entire life. It was amazing! I caught two fishes and till this day I'm trying to remember what I did because all I can remember is eating snacks and baking in the sun.

• I used to go fishing with my friend
    when I used to live on an island. ^-^

• I went fishing with my dad once, cut my finger pretty badly. First and last time going fishing.

• Nah, I feel bad for the fish.

• I used to when my parents would take me to grandpa's village.

• I go fishing in lakes. We have so many around here. I only go a couple times a year but in the summer my husband goes multiple times a week so we're always eating fish.

• If the young lady holding the fish was bisexual, I would love fishing

• I've never tried it but I assume I would enjoy the experience so I voted yes :p

• Hell no

• Yes i do :)

• Hell yes!! Nice king!!