Should I wait until they call me back or keep applying for other jobs?

Well this morning I had a work job interview today and I did pretty good with the kids. I liked it and the director and assistant director told me that when the two teachers I helped out with tell them how I did then they will call me in the afternoon and let me know if I got the job or not. Why did you said that have did a very good job especially at circle time. But now its 10 after 7pm where I live and they still haven't called me yet. I don't want to bug them or anything. Should I just wait a couple days and keep applying for other jobs or call them tomorrow? I know silly question but still. I also email them a thank you letter earlier.

• Just wait. You'll never know you might get the job.
  • keep applying for jobs
  • just because they say you did a gread job doesn't always mean that you'll get the job

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally, I immediately write a follow up letter after an interview to show how I appreciated the interview and to emphasize how my skills would meet their need to fit the position I was applying. I'd then provide contact info if they had any follow up questions. I'd usually follow up with a phone call a week or so later after they've considered all the candidates.

Since they told you they'd call you back it might not be out of the question to follow up with a phone call a couple of days after. I probably would keep applying only because they didn't call you back right away meaning they may have someone else in mind, another interviewee they're waiting upon who rescheduled or already made their decision.

• Well if I found someone better I totally understand. Who knows? I might get a call tomorrow but I'll just have to keep applying

• Thank you I will do that. I'm still go apply for other jobs though

• I would too as well. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't put all your eggs into one basket. Keep applying 😊

• Ok. I'm having a feeling that I might get the job I'm just going to keep applying

What Guys Said 2

• Keep applying. The more you apply for the higher your chances of getting a job.

• Keep applying, they still didn't give what you want, the whole purpose you start working and make money, not play fooling around with your time

What Girls Said 2

• Keep applying, even if you did really well they could still find someone who's more suited to the job then you.

• U can call a few days from now and tell them you're just checking up on ur application.