Either the most effective way or the most satisfying way to you personally.
- Trolls use provocative and confrontational language, A very clever one will mix it up with friendly and relevant posts just to mess with your mind.
- Trolls don't care what the topic is, They will say anything to stir sh*t up.
- Trolls usually disguise themselves as newer members of a forum, And ask seemingly innocent questions at first. They will either move on elsewhere, or make a new account if they get called out too many times.
- Trolls love protraying themselves as victims. They will use clever catchphrases to garner sympathy and support, Especially if challenged.
- Some trolls make a desperate effort to be liked or gain support. Sugar coated responses or overt-flattering comments are signature troll moves.
Trolls are hard to deal with, Because they want attention and it's hard to tell what kinds of attention gets them off.
- Avoidance/ Outright ignore them58% (7)71% (10)65% (17)Vote
- Deal with them in a calm manner and avoid arguments at all cost25% (3)21% (3)23% (6)Vote
- Become an even bigger troll, And unleash Hell on them!17% (2)8% (1)12% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If you straight up ignore them, you are no longer giving them what they want, which is some type of reaction. Once they realize you don't care anymore, they will try and find another victim's happiness to leech off of.2