Whats your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

ITS THE SEASON, YASSS.
My favorite is the Thin Mint, and I lit buy them all from my friend who has a 5 year old sister.
I couldn't include the Toffee-Tastic one since there was no more poll options left to add. So if your fav is the toffee one or the ones they discontinued just comment. :^))

Most Helpful Guy

• Granted, they are called peanut butter patties around here, but I prefer those (aka Tagalongs). After that comes thin mints, then shortbread (aka trefoils).

I was incredibly tempted to buy them this year from the girl scouts going around campus (I see them all over :O), but I decided it was a waste of money and remained stingy :(

I guess I don't get girl scout cookies this year 😭

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG PEACHY BUY ME 200 BOXES! Lol!

• Trefoils? I don't know. You have anything with just chocolate?

• The thin mints have a chocolate layer and the cookie is chocolatey mint flavored.

• Aw but I don't like mint and chocolate. Why can't you see just chocolate haha! Back in my days! hahah We can real chocolate! hahah

What Guys Said 9

• Tagalongs and Samoas are absolutely the best :D

• Samoa's !!! Omg!!!

• I love frozen thin mints and lemonades!

• YES FROZEN THIN MINTS, they ended the lemonades though :(( My brother and I loved them.

• Frozen is the only way I eat thin mints EVER. It is simply the best way :p I know they ended lemonades, but those were definitely a close second for me

• I dig Samosas the most! Orgasm for your tongue. 😊

• I have never tried them. I don't think we have those here.

• The twifowlss s

• ... i can't choose :S

• I'm from the UK...
    But those Tagalongs look like rip off Jaffa Cakes!

• You've gotta try the thin mints and samoas though
      Maybe they are lmao they have peanut butter inside

• Ew now i'm embarrassed. xD And that took me like 20 minutes to right.

• I sincerely appreciate the time and effort you put into writing your answer! You're ever so kind, thank you!

Seriously, respect fam!

• I've never had a girl scout cookie before, but the Tagalongs and Thinmints look pretty delicious :D.

What Girls Said 11

• LOL this is so cute! as a foreigner i am intrigued. and the name Rah Rah Raisins just cracks me up 😂

• Haha I know! But some are so good. The names are kind of wonky though lmao

• I love the peanut butter chocolate ones. Taste like a recess peanut butter cup!

And it's funny because where I'm from samoas are called "caramel delights!"

• The Tagalongs are <3

thin mints are a really close second.

I love when the girl scouts come out to sell in front of the grocery stores.

• yess! It makes it way easier to buy them, instead of trying to look for street corners where they might be.

• We don't have those here :( I'd assume my favourite would be the thin mints.

• Oh, I love Thin Mints. I also love the Thanks-A Lots, which aren't listed. They're shortbread cookies with fudge on the bottom.

• The second one was my jam back in the day! Tagalongs were pretty good, too.

• Trios and the Tagalongs

• Definetly the Samoas kind

• Thin mints are my favorite. I love the combination of mint flavor and chocolate.

• Trefoils and Do-so-dos

• Trefoils, yasss.

• When did they go vegan because I was a girl scout in 2007 and I had Thin Mints back then, where they at the time? But yeah you literally can't have them if they're not frozen lmao

• Only like 2-3 years I think... For real though

• THIN MINTS