How do you start your day?

• Alarm goes off, drop the f-bomb, have a piss, take a shit, have a shower, put on clothes, go to work.
    7% (1)20% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Alarm goes off, drop the f-bomb, piss, have a coffee, take a shit, food, shower, clothes, work
    14% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • Alarm goes off, f-bomb, piss, tea, shit, food, shower, clothes, work
    14% (2)20% (1)16% (3)Vote
  • Alarm goes off, f-bomb, piss, just tea or coffee, shit, shower, clothes, work
    21% (3)0% (0)16% (3)Vote
  • wake up as the sun does, play CD of wind chime sounds and have first bowel movement of 3 for the day, light scented candles, yoga, gluten free breakfast, meditation in my rock pool, pick my outfit based on atrological projection, go to work.
    14% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • Unemployed and start the day at 2pm.
    30% (4)60% (3)35% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOOL at E i cracked up. had to go with that one.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Last one if anything, lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Haha, nice poll options.

My alarm goes off or I'll wake up a bit before it does. I lay in bed in denial for five to ten minutes. I get up, turn my straightener on to heat up, and go to the bathroom. I come back, straighten my hair, brush my teeth, put on make-up, and get dressed. After that, I'm ready to get to work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unemployed and start the day at 2pm. LOL not really I have to do stuff.

0|2
    0|0
  • alarm goes off, fuck it's too early for this shit, lies in bed looking at phone for 10minutes, sometimes hit snooze, *** shit, food, coffee, shower, clothes, work/school. If I have time I stretch on my yoga mat, I walk every morning for 30 minutes, and I'm always playing music. If I wake up too early and I'm not feeling tired I do chores like dishes or laundry

0|2
    0|0
  • LOOOL at the options in the poll..
    I guess Alarm, drag myself out of bed, pee, go down stairs, coffee, go back upstairs, shower, get ready, start the motorbike (to warm it up) or warm my car up, go back inside, get my Powerade, and off I go

0|1
    0|0
  • Sadly, my life is closer to E. I work for myself, and like to let the sun get me up. ( usually around 8). I have a gluten free breakfast because I have an allergy to wheat. (If I have wheat I will be asleep again by 10am). As I design, I like to have a pleasant work environment. So I put on some music, find some inspiration ( usually photos) and get sketching. but my day will include other stress filled activities like business plans, tax, dealing with profit and loss statements, and suppliers etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you pick your outfit based on astrological projection?

• Show All
    • That's nice to know! What kind of green?

• Deep jungle green

• Dogs usually get me up at 5am. Let them out then feed them. Go for a 2-3 mile run on the beach and take a swim. Take shower. Eat eggs and toast and make a coffee. Go to work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not quite as pretentious as option e but pretty close.

• Show All
    • Its a conversation not an argument...

• I have my own view

What Guys Said 2

• I serve it up Gary's way

0|1
    0|0
  • Wake up
    Get out of bed
    Poop
    Go back to bed
    Go back to bathroom