How fucked are single, childfree women over 30?

I don't mean to offend anyone with the title. I'm not going in to deep about my situation. My life is a bit better today than last time I posted. Cold facts: I'm 24, female and still a virgin. Looking at my life it's going to take some time to turn my life around and I also got bad news from the doctor that I might not be able to have kids. I want to marry one day but my current situation is not good and I'm working on it. This is going to take time and I believe that I might be well over 30 until I'm OK. I'm just scared at how the dating market will change for me once I reach 30. It's not like for men that it gets better with age.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• 0% fucked

There's nothing wrong with being 30 and over. There's nothing wrong with not being able to have children. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

The only way the the dating market will be different is you and the guys will be older. It's really no big deal. And if a guy tries to make it a big deal, he's really not someone you want to be dating anyway ;)

What Guys Said 25

• A guy in his thirties will look for a woman his age. he might WANT a 19 year old, but he has nothing to offer her, and weird looks on the street get old. More than that, someone your age you have more in common with, can talk to, etc.
    And a guy in his forties looking for a younger woman is more than happy with a girl in her thirties.
    Many people are understanding about people who choose to stay a virgin at a young age, and then get caught up with work or school or whatever, and end up, for whatever reason, staying a virgin later. That just means sex is a little awkward while things are figured out lol.

One last thing you have going for you, is not having a kid. Most guys would rather raise their own kid than someone else's. It is nothing against the child. but when a guy sees a woman in her 30s, single, with kids, he wonders "what happened here, where is the father?"
    some guys have no problem raising other people's kids. Personally, if I fell in love with someone who had a kid, I would be OK with that, and treat the kid like my own. But many guys feel weird being around other people's kids, being in a position where they are now responsible for them, and worrying, fairly or unfairly, whether the woman they are with is prone to making bad choices and being stuck with the results, or not.

• This made me smile thank you

• The dating market is a real challenge for women these days, and it's only going to get worse for them. More and more males now are raised to become passive and uncharming men whom women don't want. Of the minority of men that women do find attractive, more and more aren't interested in dating or, if they are, they have very high standards.

And don't expect any help from the government, if you choose to become a single mother. Western governments are going bankrupt. The enormous amount of aid that people, but especially women, have come to expect from Western governments will soon be a thing of the past.

• Your dating life will be easier than if you are 30 and had kids. Most guys don't want to raise another man's children.

As far as your not being able to have kids, it really just depends if the guy wants kids or not. There are a lot of men that would prefer a woman that can't have kids, as a lot of guys don't want kids. As for the guys that want kids, if you were open to finding a surrogate I think most guys that want kids would be okay with it.

• Don't be scared. It's only the ridiculous societal trends that are putting any pressure on you and they are all wrong. I'm 36 and don't want kids. Your virginity is something I prize above money and would cherish as I got to know and love you.

You should be scared of losing your virginity. Stay single, don't let any man have sex with you for any reason except on your honeymoon.

There is no time table for true love. God needs time to work with us and get us ready for who He has for us. The worst possible thing you can do is going and getting involved with someone you know is not the one God has for you.

• 1) Consider freezing eggs.
    2) If you are unable to have kids, consider that many men may not want kids or already had kids and don't want any more.
    3) Consider adopting.

• Do you have endometriosis?

• Blocked fallopian tubes. It's impossible for me to conceive.

• I would think that is correctable. If they can do angioplasty, they should be able to use something to get through the blockage. Still, you are making eggs, so you can freeze them I think.

• There are lots of guys who would like to be child-free. You can find a guy if you have something to offer, and it doesn't have to be your womb.

• What's is wrong is being single, childfree and over 30 years of age? I see nothing wrong in that

• I'm in a similar situation. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• From what I gather the dating world is very difficult on that stage. Do you look younger? That might help your case.

• not fucked at all

lol

• not that bad... but the power shifts to men at 30

• The fact you're child free actually puts you at an advantage over women who are single moms.

• "How fucked are single, childfree women over 30?"

Apparently, not fucked enough. Hi-oh!!! LOL.

Don't be scared you will be ok. I mean you can wait for a guy to come, or you can take initiative and ask a guy out yourself.

• Not very... but I know just how Fucked they can be ;)

Damit... I was so trying not to say pervy things today... thanks a lot >.>
    ... lol :P

• They are not fucked gees! Me personally Im having respect cos they are building future. And I have lot of friends ( women) having kids later.

• 30 is ok

• Very fucked

• How fucked are single childfree men actually over 30? It depends on who you ask.

• You sound fine with me. Single no kids over 30 would be PERFECT for me.

• Don't plan your life like a shipping trip ffs. Do whatever makes you happy

• fucked unless you find a guy who already has kids/deosn't want kids

• at least this woman is honest with her goals and feelings. well either accept your situation or let it eat you.

• At age 30, not at all. While i know quite a few guys who got married in their 20's, plenty of men get married in say their early 30's, and if you're 30-32 that's a really common age to get married for professionals.

That said, post 30, it's when women it's not that they're fucked, it's more that they have to start asking pretty early in the relationship 'is this guy the one?' If you're 30 and thinking in 2 years you'll get married to someone, you're fine. If you're gonna date on and off for a couple years, then break up, you're not fucked, but you only have so much time left, you know what i mean?

Age 30 you still have quite a bit of time (and interest), you just can't spend years in go-nowhere relationships like you could at 24.

If you find out you can't have kids, do you think you'd want to adopt, or no? If you're 30 and unmarried and interested in -divorced- men who may already have kids and not necessarily be rushing to have more, you'd actually have quite a few options.

• It is all perspective; for women who did not want children and feel no need to be in a relationship life is awesome. For women who want children and to be married life is not too great.

• From what I've heard the dating market actually improves at 30. The idea is 30s folk know what they want by then, are dont partying/acting stupid in their 20s, and have their lives together in general. I think you have a good shot, even if you can't have kids you could always find someone who will adopt.

What Girls Said 7

• It's alright. I'm 30 and childless and I have postponed dating cause I did not think I was ready for kids or family. Did not want to support a children and possible sick husband later on.

• Ummm honestly, most of the women I know back home got married at 29-35... Here in France even after that age!
    The age is not a problem.
    And childfree? There are men out there who don't want to be fathers anyways and you can always adopt 😊

• So fucked omg! lol hahah Girl your fine!

• Not very. there's 40/50 year olds having children now. there's more alternatives. Abd half the populations male so plenty out there..

• That sounds ideal tbh

• What makes you think a woman who is 30 or over and childfree is fucked? A guy is more willing to go for the childfree chick then the chick with a child or more.

• it doesn't matter.