How come not all girls are lesbians?

men are sexually irrelevant and hideous, women are the sexual goddesses how come straight women prefer guys instead of other girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• no all girls are little gay tbh. Every girl has kissed another girl at some point in their life.

Most Helpful Guy

• cause if all girls are lesbians the human race in population would plummet you cheese monkey.

the hard fact is we need each other not one sex is superiour to the other we have different stuff to bring to the table here : )

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not particularly fond of other lady parts. I think I'm good.

and who said men are hideous?
    This man has hair that flows like a majestic water fountain of wonder.
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._2076686372_n.jpg

• this man has women features but has a hairy body and a dick women have better figures boobs and pussies no competition

• My god! I have the worse hair envy!

• Yep, yep.. Id take one of him too! Nothing feminine about this man.. lol to the guy who says so.

• I do sometimes find woman to be more attractive then men but as a woman I often have no clue when a girl is considered good looking. For example - one of my female associates looks extremely boring and plain to me but I found out later that one of my guy friends who has hundreds of friends o his contact list is obsessed with her. I would have given this girl a 1 out of 10 - she's not ugly but as boring as hell to me - at least in the looks department but once again I am not a man and do not always know how men think.

• . . . you won't understand because ur not a woman.

• How come not all men are gay?
    Men are muscular, strong, smell amazing and have dicks, so how come straight men prefer women instead of other guys?

Seriously, it's biology. Women require men to reproduce, and vice versa. We're designed to be attracted to the opposite sex, otherwise humans wouldn't continue.

• because no one cares to see naked men that is why there are no male prostitutes and no one wants to see dicks in porn only pussy and tits

• How are you under the impression that there are no male prostitutes? There absolutely are. The female prostitute industry is more popular because men are generally more willing to pay for sex, that's all
      And lots of people want to see dicks in porn, that is why there is both straight and gay porn industries. If people only wanted to see boobs and vulvas, there would only be lesbian porn being made.

• I am not sure. lol I don't know where i stand. I'm I lesbian I don't know! I guess i need the right girl!

• girls are just better sexually

• go lesbian and you will do better because men have nothing to offer sexually

• haha i guess. (: I dunno!

• Because the human race would die out if all women were lesbians

• The idea of a vagina in my face does not turn me on.

• While I find women beautiful they do nothing for me sexually.

• Because we still like big strong arms to hold us and broad shoulders to lay our heads on

• so big strong arms and broad shoulders turn you on? woman have much more than that

• They don't have big strong arms and broad shoulders to keep me warm at night and make me feel safe.

• What are you talking about men are gorgeous and sexy! I'm just attracted to their dumb jokes, strength and their manly way of being. They're so cute. :3

• Some girls are interested in men also. They're against goddesses and interested in earthly creatures.

• To help keep the world moving forward.

• so you look for men to preserve species just as necessity not because men are sexually relevant

• so you see porn to watch many naked men like men want to watch the beauty of female bodies?

• I enjoy several varieties of porn.

• How come not all guys are gay?

• we find other girls beautiful but it doesn't have to be in a sexual manner. it stops there.

• I don't know. Wish I was a lesbian most of the time.

• Wtf is this even saying

• I ain't going to hell bih 😩😂😂😂😂

• one word: EVOLUTION!

• Baby I was born this way.

• I don't know...
    Personally I think men and women are beautiful.

• Your theories are flawed and subjective

What Guys Said 12

• What's hideous to one is beautiful to another :)

I'd settle happily for all women being bi instead of gay :D

• Perhaps there once was a society of lesbians but they failed to produce offspring.

• Good to know I'm a second class citizen worthless piece of shit sexually irrelevant human being just because I'm a man. Very inspiring...

• Damn dude, this is kind of a bummer question. You think yourself hideous?

• tell me with straight face men are more attractive than woman all men are ugly is the truth

• Pshhh, speak for yourself. Being a hetero male doesn't mean that you need to abhor your own gender. Geez.

• maybe you are over compensating?

• This is coming from a bloke.

• biology

• If you want to troll, at least be funny.

• They are.

• Because if they were, there will no be no women for you.

• This question gave me cancer

• Good question man

• are you retarded?