If you had a KEY that could open anything at all - what would you open?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• That is a bit of a scary thought - You have dreams of what would make your life perfect but if it was too perfect, you wouldn't be the person you are now so I might be inclined not to open anything for the moment.

• Your heart my friend. 😜
    Sorry that was so upload.wikimedia.org/.../...Cheese_on_toast-11.jpg

• I would open people's full capacity of the brain, if it would be working. " With education you know more. If you know more, you know that you dont know everything, with learning more this problem is still bigger. Only with low education and intelect you will think that you are master of universe... Hopefully with unlocking brain will be unlocked hearth as well.. but its too big wish probably..

• I was originally going to say fort Knox but then I remembered that I don't piss off an army on general rules as its a very dangerous proposition. Plus I like being a free U. S Citizen. Federal Prison isn't fun nor is getting thirty 5.56 NATO rounds in me and dying
    Maybe Qin Shi Huang's Tomb, as the chinese are waiting to open it as the booby traps still work. then I don't get anything out of it.
    So I'm going to say wherever the 50 million dollars worth of diamonds from the Brussels Airport diamond heist is.
    Cut them small so as to be unrecognizable. I'm taking the property of the Human Slavers known as De Beers, So I get to say fuck you to human slavery. No one was killed in the heist which means its not blood money.
    Yep, the location to the 50 million dollars worth of diamonds from the Brussels Airport Diamond Heist.
    Sure maybe there might be a warrant for my arrest in Belgium but I can get around that by simply not going to Belgium.
    I'd donate 40 million dollars of it then keep the rest for me

• I would use it to open up my mind so I could figure out what the heck is going on in there. Rewire as needed.

• A big bank with gold and money 😈

• Atm machines duh

• my chastity belt... Nooo.. joking

• Can I reuse the key? I'd open everything I can get my hands on then!

• God's Spotify playlist.

• The key to your heart... sorry, you just opened yourself up for that corny line.

• Any bank vault!! boom O:)

• i would open a world of unlimited wine, women and sex

• Any woman's legs

• Obviously something that I wanna get into, right?
    So, your pants.

• You dont need a key to do that... smh... 20 bucks at a strip club will help you thirsty pervs out.

• I'd like to have da keys of some Medieva-era castle... so yeah...

• the heart of my true love?

What Girls Said 4