• I'm right-handed
    68% (32)75% (39)72% (71)Vote
  • I'm ambidextrous
    11% (5)4% (2)7% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm left-handed... I write with my left hand, but for other stuff I use mostly my right hand., because almost everything is designed for right-handed people.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'm right-handed, but I wish I were left-handed, though. It would have made me a bit more unique, since right-handed people are so common! :P

0|2
    0|0
  • I really doubt that many people are ambidextrous. I've met one truly ambidextrous person in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have a point here, but, most lefties are not totally lefties -- they tend to be right-side dominant for some things and left-side dominant for others.

By contrast, MOST right-handed people are COMPLETELY right-sided. They're totally right-hand dominant, totally right-eye dominant, and totally right-foot dominant.
      (If you don't understand the concept of a dominant eye, just point yr finger ahead. Then close yr eyes one at a time, don't move the finger, and see which eye lines up with it.)

What could this ambidextrous person do? Just write with both hands? I mean, my brother can write with both hands, because he had to write with the wrong hand for 3-4 months after a traumatic injury. Writing with the wrong hand is surprisingly easy to learn.
      Could they do other things with both hands, too? Throw stuff, manipulate objects, etc?

• Show All
    • Not necessarily because the question is which hand do you write with, not which hand or hands can you completely do every task with equally. As many have pointed out, they write with one, do other tasks with the other or perhaps had to learn to write with one after the other was injured. I don't think people would need to lie about what hand they write with, b/c who cares, we don't even know you.

• But ambidextrous would be writing equally good with both hands, and probably most other things would be equal with both sides.

• Right-handed in everything except ice hockey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed and proud of it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lefthanded but writing with the right

0|0
    0|0
  • I hold the pen with two hands to write

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • I write and throw with my right, but I drive and fly airplanes with my left.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol driving... what? It's not like you have a choice of which side the shifter goes on. What are you gna do, move to a country that drives on the other side of the road?

• I am left handed but in toehr tasks I can and will be right hand dominated : )

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right-handed in everything except swinging a baseball bat. I kinda wish I were a lefty though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14