Is finding a soulmate the best and luckiest thing that can happen to you in life?

I'm willing to depart with a quarter of my life earnings to be with one.

• it's damn sure is the luckiest thing that can happen to you
  • I can think of other things

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, yes I do! You can always make more money. Work harder, invest more etc. but a soulmate is truly a rare thing. A person who challenges you, brings out the best in you ( and the worst), and encourages you to be the best version of yourself. A person who sees you at your worse, but is the first by your side. Money can't buy this!

• indeed the best things in life are for free

Most Helpful Guy

• If you could find a great partner to marry who you'd be happy with, give 100%. Most people dont' get that. The right partner is a lot about luck, but it's quite possibly the most important thing that will happen.

What Girls Said 6

• I think I have a different opinion than others... to me, soul mates are not necessarily romantic. I also believe that you have more than one potential soul mate. These people enter your life to teach you something you need to learn, but they never stick around. I've met two people that I've clicked with instantly. My current best friend is someone I feel like I've known forever, even though we only met six months ago. The connection and chemistry was unbelievable.

Soul mates and life partners are very different things. Life partners are your romantic relationships, and it's someone you choose to be with. Love is a choice, not magic. So yes, I appreciate soul mates. But it's important to understand the difference between soul mates and life partners.

• I think it's more possible than winning the lottery at least.

• HAHA! no thats never happening.

• Definitely not. I don't really buy into the whole 'soulmate' thing. Sure there are people who you can be extremely compatible with, but not to the degree of their souls being shared.

• I don't believe in soul mates

• Yessss

What Guys Said 4

• It's certainly the 'luckiest' thing, but not the 'best'. Finding a soul mate is pure luck anyway. Butt when I actually make an effort to achieve something I have always dreamt of, THAT'S the best thing!

• i believe winning the jackpot is still the best and luckiest thing that can happen to any person's life :P

• Well if you think about it, lots of people find their soulmate in their life. Especially compared to lottery winners, people who get struck by lightning, etc. The chance of finding a soulmate isn't that low, so it's not up to luck.

• Honestly? I don't give a shit about it... basically I don't even want a soulmate I don't wanna have someone above ma head nor I'm looking for a relationship or sexual partner... all I wanna do's boost ma ego as much as I can before I die... I'll never let anyone and anything bring me down...