• Right-handed-leaning.
    10% (4)6% (2)8% (6)Vote
  • Right-handed.
    59% (25)58% (21)58% (46)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Left handed, but I can do some things with my right hand.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a righty, but I always pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side...✌️😑
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVioZGnE7E
    I love that it's like 10 year old kids just singing a song about smoking bud😂😂😂😂 Do you, Jamaica. Do you🇯🇲

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I'm left handed when using a pencil but right handed when it comes to bowling, using scissors and such :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right-handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • D.
    I can write with my left hand but not nearly as well as with my right hand...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a righty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed.

I play hockey golf and baseball all right handed though. And I can cut and throw with my right hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambidextrous

0|0
    0|0
  • I am left handed. But can also write with my right hand too. But I do most things left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right-handed, I had a few attempts to learn writing with left hand but i couldn't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed, omg I can't do anything when it comes to drawing with my right hand. I can do other stuff though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right-handed but I wish I was double-handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • ambidextrous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I write right handed, but I play tennis, masturbate, play baseball, throw, roll a blunt and everything else left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed. But appearently i eat (hold knife and fork) like a left handed person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Real left handed population is about 10%.

You're not ambidextrous unless you can write EXACTLY as well with one hand as with the other.

I'm left handed because I always write with my left hand. I also drink with my left hand, but I can do it as easily with my right hand. Everything else I think I do with my right hand or right foot.

0|0
    0|0
  • *goes in to give the guy a handshake*

"this is the hand I jack off with*

gets em every time lol

right

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha😂😂😂 So unsettling think of shit like that. I hate going to other people's houses now ever since that Dave Chappelle stand up when he was talking about how nice it was to jack it when no one else is home, and he's like "you jackin' off in your living room, looking around like "DAMN, this is where everybody hang out!"" Never been able to shake that visual since then, haha.

• @WhiteSteve bahahaa! shiit now thats got me thinking. reminds me of what my friend told me when I moved, he said first thing I should do is jizz on the door knob, so that I still own that door knob when I move out lol.

• Sometimes you just gotta mark your territory, bro😝

• I am as right handed as you can get - My left hand is literally just an appendage there for balance or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed. While playing cricket, I bat left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a southpaw and for those of you who do not know what that is, it is just a boxing term for a left handed person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am originally right-handed, but I've been
    trying to use my left hand more for everyday tasks. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a lefty

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right-handed

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • right handed...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed

0|0
    0|0
  • Born a leftie, got "corrected" :/
    Glad the teacher got fired after it leaked though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed but my left arm is bigger... you know what im sayin? hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I write and throw with my right hand and catch, play lacrosse, hockey lefty

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the best pussy eat i love have all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Left handed for gross motor skills (throwing things, swinging a baseball bat, shooting a gun, drawing a bow, etc.), right handed for fine motor skills like writing and using eating utensils.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am right-handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can use both... I dunno how it's called officially but I'm double handed...

Actually I was born right-handed but I taught maself to use left hand as good as I use right... it's ridiculous in ma opinion to use only one... we have 2 hands so why da one should be useless?

0|0
    0|0