Help me organize this?

I make 8.05 right now and work 4 hours everyday sometimes 4 in the morning and afternoon once a week and have a second job that is 10.00 an hour but waiting for a then to order a training class I guess if I want to find an apartment for at least 400-510 that is decent studio to one bedroom how much will I have to make to pay the bills? My boyfriend is debating on moving in and he makes 14.00 how would things work when paying bills? Can someone please organize this in a way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Total Income (TI): You monthly income plus his monthly income
    Fixed Expenses (FE): Things that are the same every month, e. g. rent, car insurance, bills etc.
    Variable Expenses (VE): These are things that change each month - food, drinks, entertainment

TI - (FE + VE) = Whatever is left over

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• What you need to do is get your average monthly earnings. Then factor in all of the expenses.

• If you want to be an adult and live on your own, I suggest you figure out a way to organize it yourself. Don't rely on others to do the math for you, because you'll be the one pinching pennies and shifting decimal points to try and pay the bills.

• I know what to do about everything and not replying on no one I want an apartment on my own but hr wants to move in, what I needed was what other peoples answers were like this one "Total Income (TI): You monthly income plus his monthly income

TI - (FE + VE) = Whatever is left over" that'd what I mean by help me organize.

• Just count all the expenses you would have together. Rent, bills, food, car or whatever and then you'll know how much you need every month after taxes.