Gta gamers, what do you want gta to have or improve on for the next gta?

Better cars? Better controls? Better maps? Better weapons? Better characters/ story lines?

Most Helpful Guy

• like gta SA the martial arts :)
    and co op splitscreen

• Thanks for the MHO :)

I just want more splitscreen games to play, And the martial arts option in SA was just awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• A much bigger map and harder story missions.

What Guys Said 4

• GTA V was WAAAAAY too easy, compared to the previous GTA titles. I would want the next GTA to ramp up the difficulty.

• So maybe a difficultly option because however I agree with you I did enjoy the fact yang in gta v that if lost or died you don't have to start from the start like in the previous gta's.

• Not just that, but it seemed like my character took a ton of bullets before getting killed, and the missions themselves felt a lot easier. I managed to complete most missions in the first attempt, without getting killed. In the previous games, a lot of skill and persistence was needed to finish missions, and usually required multiple attempts.

In short.. I never felt challenged while playing GTA V, the way I had with previous GTA games.

• Yeah I agree in gta IV I deffiently felt more challenged espically with the car car chases and the fact that your health didn't go up on its own

• Better programming maybe? The main thin that gets on my nerve while playing GTA games are constant bugs and crashes- especially GTA V. I have played every GTA from III to V and the most annoying thing (second to not being able to swim in GTA II and GTA VC) was crashes and bugs. GTA games dont have a quick save system. if you have done a mission 99% and the game crashes, you're fucked.

EITHER REMOVE THE BUGS OR BRING IN QUICK SAVE SYSTEM

• definitely want better fps game mechanics... it has allways sucked in all gta titles.

• The ability to enter all building and hold them up. drive trains etc.

What Girls Said 0