What is something you have never tasted before?

Most Helpful Guy

• bugs and anything that still lives.

• That would be a nightmare to eat them still alive.

• "bugs and anything that still lives."
      that I'm not debating the living, I'm debating the bugs part

• yeah i was including bugs into stuff that´s alive though. you don´t need to debate eating bugs with me. i have no issue with that at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most seafood. Never had sushi.
    I really struggle to stomach fish (even fish I like!) if I eat too much it makes me feel sick.

The look of octopus, mussels, stuff like that looks disgusting to me. Blurghhhhhh. Can't even stand prawns.

What Guys Said 16

• I've never tried cat or dog but I would like to try some time. My girlfriend comes from South Korea and when you go a bit to the countryside, there are still quite a lot of restaurants that offer dog (cat is not eaten in Korea, only in China). I'm just sort of curious what dog meat tastes like.

• never tasted shit but i ate shit a bunch of times growing up

• Peanut Butter. Don't like the smell so don't wanna try it.

• your lips
    (PLEASE DONT REPORT ME. I AM PRACTICING FOR Valentine's :P )

• True love, i think..

• McDonalds fish sandwich... it has never sounded appetizing to me.

• i recently tried oysters for the first time... did not rock my boat

• I tried them once and i couldn't swallow it, don't think i will try that again.

• @ElizabethBiersack virtually nothing i don't eat so it was weird not liking them.. perhaps I need to try again sometime

• I love oysters as well, you just have to put the right amount of lemon on it, and the sauce they give you if you want an extra kick. I usually bite it just a bit when i put it in my mouth, so you still get that fresh ocean taste but its not overpowering, just gotta swallow quick. Don't let the texture throw you off.

• There are loads of foreign foods I haven't tried that i'd like to, some curries, more exotic seafood dishes. Some authentic mexican and italian stuff... I dont mean the things we get in the UK that claim to be, everyone that has had the real deal says its nothing like it.

• Your breasts filler.

• Mongoose.

• I've never eaten penguin

• Pork , cigarettes and Alcohol.. and would never taste them ^^

• pussy. an i'm not refering to the domestic pet... .

• Your hairy pussy.

• Cunt juice.. :D

• My crush pussy :/

What Girls Said 18

• -Goat cheese & blue cheese (literally i hate the smell of both)
    -cow brain & lamb tongue
    I've tried frog legs, snails, like cow intestines or whatever it was, and lots of other odd food but my parents have eaten cow brain and lamb tongue as well and i DO NOT want to try them.

• Frog legs? *me passes out*

• Tastes exactly like chicken, and its tender too. The only thing is they have like a white goo or something (not too drastic), but since it tastes like chicken just eat chicken, there's lit no point in eating them.

• I've never tasted tripe. For obvious reasons.dianescookbooks.files.wordpress.com/.../raw-tripe.jpg

• Pistachios come to mind.

• Pork. Sauerkraut. Beetroot. Alcohol. Kohlrabi. Artichoke. Red bull. Sushi.

• Yes, it is halal but I am a vegetarian anyways 😅 But I am still planning on eating avocado/cucumber sushi, haha! @BlueCoyote

• You could also try 김밥 (Kimbap), that's the Korean version of Sushi. They're oftentimes vegetarian (though not always) and they have sort of a different spin to it. I like both very much. For example in the Korean 김밥, they like to add Kimchi, which is sort of like Sauerkraut but better :-). This way, you could cross another of the items you've never tried off your list :-).

• - Pork
    - Anything alcoholic
    - Insects
    -Unusual meats

• Cottage cheese. They way it looks its gross enough to me to never ever want to eat it.

• Alcohol

• Ohh tasted. I thought you wrote wasted lol. My bad.

Hm I've never tasted bugs..

• Pomegranate
    Alcohol
    Kidney Beans

• Pork

Filler

• Limburger cheese

• Komodo dragon

• Liver and onions. I'll keep that off my taste buds.

• Bugs, shit, cum, some exotic foods, lizards, frog, brains, some animals, etc etc there are manyfoods I never tasted before but I dont even want to try and tas them anyway.

• dick
    pussy
    feet

• Blue cheese, since I am allergic

• Bunnies, a lot of supermakets sell them. I refuse to eat it!

• Cum😶😶

• Salami.