Guys and girls, roommate rules?

How would you react to finding your roommate
sleeping in your shirt/clothes? regardless of their gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would gladly give my room mate some pyjamas if he/she doesn't have any (for whatever reason?) but I would be pissed off about the fact that they opened my wardrobe without asking me. I hate when people do that. I don't even have anything to hide but I just hate it lol. If I wasn't there then they could text me if they are allowed to snoop around my wardrobe and I'd mostly likely agree if they have a reason on why they need some clothes to sleep with.

If I found out that they were sleeping in my clothes then I would simply tell them to stop doing it without asking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely wouldn't like it. I really like my privacy and it makes very uncomfortable when people infringe on it. This would be even more true when living with a room mate because you have so little privacy. My wardrobe is my wardrobe and that's the end of that.
    But it also depends on what relationship I had with my room mate. If we're just buddies, I would hate it (even if it's a hot girl). If, however, we are very, very close friends, I would just be a little confused and ask them for the reason.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't mind if they asked.
    However, I am a clean freak,
    so they have to wash everything after. :P

If they didn't ask?
    I would need to question them,
    and depending on their answer,
    I might need to turn on my evil side.
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...uu54aHNM1tr7dy5_500.gif
    Oh, and if it was a guy, I would also be like:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d4eb7ad072.gif

• I would question it because I'm really small haha so perhaps I'd be pissed because they'd be stretching them out!

• I'd be mad because that means they went into my room and grabbed my stuff without asking. That's both an invasion of privacy and stealing.

• Well my room mates are guys. So besides the obvious invasion of privacy, I would question WTF they would do that to begin with.

• Don't touch my shit unless you ask. Let your freak flag fly but go buy your own shit.

• They better be asking me first.

• I would kick their ass if they didn't ask

• I would want them to ask first of course!!

I would of kindly lend them a spare pyjama set! Cause I do have my favourite pyjamas.
    But my food is strictly off limits. \(>3<)/

• I will don't care, I will do the same :)

• No issue with that. I share most of my things with everyone.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd be very confused why my roommate would take my clothes in the first place haha. I mean-- I am tall and skinny while my roommate is much shorter and larger (aka fatter).

I doubt very much that my clothes would fit him in the first place. I'd be confused at first why he took my clothes, but then I'd be kind of annoyed at him. He has plenty of clothes he could wear and there would be absolutely no reason to take my 'property' and use it.

I'd ask him to wash it and give it back.

• If it's a girl, I'd hint towards me undressing her. If it's a guy, I'm gonna be seriously interested in his reason for stealing my clothes.

• ... I really don't think that's something they should be doing. They're MY clothes and not THEIR clothes for a reason. I'd be confused.

• I didn't happen but I'd shrug.

• "What the fuck dude. Take it off and wash it please."

• if it's a girl, if she's hot, we're fucking. if it's a dude, i'm throwing down.

• sheldon would have the proper answer for this

• Unless they're some hot blonde or redhead, i'd not hesitate in whooping their ass.

• Um what are you doing with my clothes?