Do men in muslim countries just wait there whole lives to have sex like women?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• the practicing Muslim men keep themselves away from temptation.

So yes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow i really respect that i live in america so thats not the norm and sex is sold everywhere. but i met a girl from turkey she's muslim and said that the guys mainly don't wait its just the girls

• Show All
    • Who are you talking to i never meet a guy that waits maybe your around other muslims a lot

• I'm actually not a Muslim. I was born one but I'm an Atheist. One of my close friends is actually a 41 years old guy and still a virgin. He's pretty hardcore when it comes to Christianity and he's currently looking for a wife and such. And you'll be surprised, the vast majority of Muslims that I've seen break loose when they come here to the US.

What Girls Said 1

• most probz do, some dont and secretly have their fun tho they won't admit to and will adamantly expect a virgin girl. some muslim girls may sleep around too but far far less than muslim men i would say

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They don't wait their 'whole lives', they just wait until marriage! :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Muslims don't wait their whole lives to have sex, but they are more likely to wait for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • :) Actually not only in muslim countries, but also in less developed countries man are so unlucky. If both come together than you are in the Hell. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They wait for marriage, but they get married early. In a lot of cas to really young girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be fair, most men in the West are the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Their

0|0
    0|0
  • No they join ISIS and keep slave women before blowing themselves up. Or they sexually harass none Muslim women, human filth !

1|0
    0|0
  • lol no no man does they simply find girls willing to have sex with them , very few but they exist , go to Europe on vacation and screw as many chicks as they can before going home , or they turn to prostitutes.

1|0
    0|0
    • the more answers i read on here the more i realize you people are dumb as hell , do you truly bleieve that lol !!

• Show All
    • i would say muslim guys are worse than other guys because they have sex with these dumb girls and then they won't be able to be married and taken care of at least in the west its more up front of an agreement and its ok for people to have sex

• yeah as someone who had contact with lots of peopel from different religions and cultures , i can say that in the west sex is kinda normal and expected in the east not so much , sure some people dont give a shit but some would rather marry a virgin, heck some girls even hate players , so yes its the difference between east and west , and you are kinda right tbh , i mean everyone loves sex but i feel sometimes they do some shitty sex to get sex... iam sure everyone does no doubt about that but not as much