Is the block button getting used for the wrong reasons?

It's like insult somebody then block them so they can't insult you back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes, just got blocked after a discussion through messages that I had no intention in having. I said good day to the lady to end the discussion. She continued to attack me a little more and then proceeded to block me to have the last word. Thank God, I had no intention of interacting with people like her anymore. And her blocking me confirmed my belief that she could see her points slipping down a slippery slope 😂.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had that happen so many times now. Most of the people on the list in my profile page are there because they blocked me just so I wouldn't get the last word.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3

• That's literally what has happened every time someone blocks me.

YOU FAGGOTS KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

• No doubt.. People are always top quick to block others. Especially when they're losing..
    I don't think I've ever blocked anyone tbh. I'm not one to have petty arguments over the internet 😂

• Has always been used that way in this and other sites. World's full of cowards.