A guy is right handed but his left arm is bigger, do you know why?

• What! why would his left arm be bigger?
  • Hehe... oh I know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• He brushes his teeth with his left.

• The stranger...

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I can certainly tell you (if he works out) that our body isn't perfectly symmetrical, thus some parts from our right side grow faster and bigger than the left, and vice versa. It sorta happened to me, but with my pecs. Regardless, this could he does masturbate with his right hand, but due to the fear of it growing faster due to the force required, he workouts his left arm more, resulting in an undesired result. However, it could still be that he simply masturbates with his left arm.

I can't really think of any other reason that does not involve masturbating.

• He must play baseball and pitch with his left.

I actually knew a girl who had a decent amount of muscle on her right arm but not much on her left. It looked a little funny-- turns out she was the main pitcher for the softball team xD

• Plays tennis with his left?

• Dis shit sposed to be clever or smth?

• Same reason I am left handed by my right arm is slightly stronger then my left though it's barely noticeable.

• I get the joke.

What's Jack's schedule today? Is he off?