Do you think it would be easier to be a guy or girl?

Please explain your reasoning.

• Guy
  • Girl
  • Both are tough
  • Answers
Why do girls think its easy to be a guy? Yes we dont give birth or have periods, but other things happen, or can happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither is really what I would consider "easier". Being either gender to me is really just merely being human. And humans are just mere mortals and therefore we are really fragile and vulnerable and susceptible to all kinds of problems, regardless.

It could also be either way, because there are some women in this world that are tougher than some guys or average guys, and vice-versa.

What Girls Said 6

• A guy.

You think more logically, or rather with less emotion. A more direct approach.

You don't have periods.

You don't have the pain of childbirth.

You can reach those tall shelves.

You are stronger so jars are easier to open.

The list goes on.

• Thats why its hard being a guy you have all thise expectations and every body expects you to be strong and masculine and you always get in fights with the taller buffer guy then he punched you in the face and you start bleeding and everybody laughs at you if you cry

• I understand you @Joeman 1252

• I mean, constantly having boners would be quiet the pain. And getting kicked in the balls. Feminists, expectations, stuff like that. You have to be good at sports 99% of the time if you're a guy... So, it might be hard. But girls are always body shamed, I guess. And it's tough to go through the whole periods and birth. I think both sides are about equal.

• I think being a girl is easier. You can get away with a low or middle class salary and still have high status in society. If you were a guy you'd have to be rich to get social status.

• Both are tough because gender sterotypes.

• A guy they have life handed to them!!!

• As a girl i am able to get away with a lot of stuff and get free stuff too

What Guys Said 6

• There's just no way to know, everyone looks at it from their own perspective. I do know that when a woman tried it to see she said that it's much easier to be a girl. see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU for the study.

• I voted guy, because we can...

a1.mzstatic.com/.../screen568x568.jpeg

• Guys have a lot of stuff to deal with. Girls have problems but in my experience they're the ones who far more often create more for themselves on top of things.

• its easier to be a women. anybody who says otherwise is a fool

• It's not even close. It's far easier to be female.

• Girls:
    Periods
    Child birth
    Unrealistic beauty expectations
    In some culture there's chance of getting oppressed if family is old fashioned

Guys:
    Unrealistic expectations in almost every aspect
    More likely to blamed without fault for anything if there's female counterpart involved
    More likely to be seen with suspicious eyes
    Still there's stigma on guys showing emotional or bit feminine side

Nothing is easier or harder; we are who we are. It's all relative and we won't ever find baseline for that comparison.