How do you countdown to important events?

Still continuing on my path of vacation questions, because THREE DAYS Y'ALL!

I countdown to vacations in the form of work shifts. Like, for instance, I have one more work shift to get through, and then my vacation starts. I won't technically get to Houston until Friday, but I don't work on Thursday so that's the beginning in my eyes.

So how do you countdown?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say Siri remind me at insert time and date

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like a count down like New Years lol counting ever hour, every minute every second

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• I have a calendar so usually it is just in my head :p a few weeks until spring training and spring football! I am working both this year.

• I use a calendar or my work schedule with is printed out on a month by month basis so if I have a vacation time I take out say after this month's is printed out then I'd circle it and count down the days.

• I don't countdown, it always makes the waiting time seem longer to me.

• Hahahahaha still just tumbling through your diary are we?

I won't get over aggressive this time given what your precious mods did. They may still do something. Who knows? I wanna say more, but eh.

I don't think I countdown. Just in my head randomly I'll say "Oh okay. A day until such and such." Hell sometimes I have to make alarm reminders on my phone so I don't forget events lol. I'm liable to just sleep them away.

• Eventually you'll find a life of your own, I believe in you.

• I have a life. I don't know how I keep catching you at the right time. I just got home like a little over an hour ago and decided to stay up and eat instead of going straight to bed.. and here you are hahahaha.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!