How Do I Deal With These two guys that called me, stupid?

I am very smart and I do not deserve to be called stupid. Everyone in person tells me that I am very smart and not stupid. When I posted a question at Reddit saying, "What Makes Finite Math Classes So Hard". And this guy called called me stupid, his name is Payokat. I hate guys so much!

I am sorry guys for saying that I hate you! I really do not like guys who are mean to girls and lack respect for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha ignore them! Internet trolls are the worst. If you are doing finite math you are not dumb

• I am very talented and the male GaG user immaguy, who also answered this question, insulted me. I am sorry for saying that I hate guys. I really say that only to offend the worst kinds of guys. Please be kind to girls especially to the disabled and unattractive.

• You are welcome!

• I sent you a message too!

What Guys Said 5

• Ignore them! Those guys are immture. Don't sink to their level. However, "Don't hate guys so much!" because we are not all like that and if you hate guys so much you will only make life hard for yourself.

• I learned to get rid of hatred because real intelligence is that I learned to refute against internet trolls in a nicer, firm way. Putting my self into their hellish, rude level is not smart. I forgive them, but I hope I never want to date them.

• Yes, the internet is full of bitter men and women and it seems the men are nasty to the women and the women are nasty to the men. It is like a gender war going on between the genders. We are meant to be attracted to each other but both genders really do a lot to turn the other gender off. It is really sad that both men and women can't be nicer to each other and stop jumping to conclusions.

• Can you help me on how to avoid hatred on anyone? I would like to be more kind to people in spite of their ridiculous words and actions!

• Hey, what's up smart girl? I'm the good guy, why do you hate me? 😢

• Forgive for what I say! I know that hating guys, girls, etc. is not intelligent and it is like being in the same level as being guilty of cyberbullying.

• The fact you assume all men are mean, want to use your supposed "fragility" as defense from internet trolls, and would rather hide behind an older sibling than to argue your own points shows that you're anything but smart.

Smart people don't have to tell the world they're smart; they display it through their words and actions.

• Well, I could tell you that I called those two guys, STUPID! I promise I am stupid. I told that that they are going to burn up in hell for insulting me. Yeah, I definitely cursed them.

• Why do you hate me? *cries* I don't even know you...

• I promise I would punch him in the face or someone could punch him for insulting a fragile, delicate girl like me.

• Not intended as an insult, the fact that I was insulted first with you saying that you hate all guys.

• it's the fucking internet. grow a pair and move on.

What Girls Said 5

• His name is Payokat.
    Enough said.
    And it was online. People call me names all the time.
    Just know that they don't know who you are at all so whatever they say isn't even legit.

• People who know me, say I am overly intelligent. My older sibling promised that he would beat up any one that offends in person. If it is online, he would rebuke those bullies. All guys are so mean.

• Awesome sauce; so you know who you are! Be confident! But never arrogant! :)

• Thanks! I have nothing to be arrogant. Have a great day!

• Ignore ignore ignore.

• 1|0
  • Just ignore them. As the saying goes. "don't add fuel to the fire"

• Hey, I'm just saying, if you're letting some randoms on the internet affect you this much, you're not very smart. I mean, your profile says 21, but your attitude says 11.