Girls, if you could design your own video game that you would play what would you make?

Basically what kind of game would you make that may also appeal to other women as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn that's really hard to think about. Since I don't know what most females like to play. Sadly it's not often that I see any. :'(

Probably video games that are like shin megami tensei persona series. So some kind of game that is a Role-playing, Social simulation type.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u88Hq_edik

What Girls Said 17

• I have no idea if it'd appeal to anyone else, but I'd play the heck out of a game about wild horses lmao

• I really like Animal Crossing type games. I like to manage things. But I also like The Witcher 3, so I want to have amazing cutscenes and slashing of drowners.

So, in my game-there would be a bossy mole, drowners to slash, beautiful cut scenes, lore, a wide open world, lots of things to collect and plant, a job to get to earn money, but no house to pay off.

You could design what you want to be, chicken, mole, witcher, elf, dwarf, you name it, you got it.

And as said, you could all of the things above.

You could also pair up with people, if compatible, and have a few kids. Your kids would then grow up (no more than 2 playable people) and they would interact throughout the world. You could never control your partner. But you could control your kids until they were 16, at that time you could either chose to play with both or just one (parent or child)

You would also get 1 great pet per its life cycle. So, they would be magical things you could grow and ride or shrink and have them beside you or on you (carry around). But if you completed a really hard mission, you could give them the immortality potion. Only after you've given your animal this could you not have them as a main pet because you would have the choice to let free in world. And the game would be set up so that you two would meet ever so often and it would possibly save you.

And you would have to eat every now and again. You would also need to bathe at least once a week (which could be performed in a river or bathhouse)

You could earn money from different places and choose to have their money or universal money (elf people have elf money, mole people have mole money.)

It would be much sweetness.

Lol, just saw it was suppose to appeal to other women, oh well! I'm sure other ladies like my idea.

• If you want to make a game to appeal to ladies, then you make the exact same games as you do for guys except you give it a female lead who dresses appropriately for the situation she's in. That's basically all we want :P

Uh, for me specifically, I saw this really cool idea once. I have a thing for life simulation games, anything where you make a person and make choices for them or control their life. But this one was like where you created a superhero and you made choices on how to fight and train and stuff like that. But as the game went on, the choices you made had darker consequences, like you had to choose between people to save, or someone always died because of your actions. And eventually the choices got so dark and convoluted that you ended up playing the villain and the world hated you. I would love to play that so much.

• Probably some post-apocalyptic 1st person shooter/fighter, which no one would ever get around to actually playing, bc there would be like 10,000 ways to customize yr character.
    (... y'all don't even want to know how long I spent trying to make a fallout 4 character that looks like me)

... Or mb it could be programmed to let you upload a selfie for yr character. Thus making all the customization unnecessary.

... Lol wait, nevermind, still need 10,000 customization options.

Ya know, now that I think about it, I think that my game already exists, and is called Photoshop.
    lol

• For me, it would be an RPGs or strategy games. Preferably with a plot like Final Fantasy. ^-^

For other women, I don't know; every girl is different.

• The dating game of course 😍😂

• Like pokemon! Small and cute with many mini games and challenges. And beauty contest and gambling and umm... oh wait they already made it! hahah

• Hahahahhahaha
    Be exactly like male centered games except with all female leads and more dress up choices.

• Not sure what you mean by a game that "appeals to other women". Since when are games categorized as manly/womanly?

I've designed my own games in the past, but if I had to make one right now it would be something strategy-based, like Civilization, AOE or Crusader Kings. I really love management/sandbox games that make you think. Obviously it would have a free world and the player would be able to do whatever they want (within the elements of the game), but it would also have an immersing story and in-depth character development.

• In another question i posted on here women and men have claimed that video games are sexist mostly.. sooo what games would you design to appeal to women more and are less sexist?

• but then again you can't deny that video games are still a male dominated industry that seems to still mainly attract men.

Unless you are saying only aesthetics like women fitting in skimpy armor is what mainly turns off women and attracts men?

• So if mainly men can be attracted to an industry... how can the industry also attract women? there are things that women dislike about video games that cause disinterest in a lot of them

• Appeal to other women? HA! I'd just be concerned about challenging myself while giving myself a mind-numbing pass-time to enjoy.

It'd be something that takes lots of strategy and thought but at the same time be something you can just sit back and enjoy. It'd involve crazy things that catch you off guard and make you laugh hysterically. It'd be just irritating enough that you'd be addicted to figuring it out.

• killl zombieees.
    this was my fave flash game lol pew pew
    n3rds.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/boxhead.jpg
    and I liked super paper mario... so rpg too

• just like sims... where you can kiss, eat, flirts, and have sex

• I already do

• I have two awesome video games...

victoriassecret. com

ebay. com

• pink fluffy unicornsssssss XD

• I had this as an assignment at school. I chose to write a game about a minority girl whose family has struggled a lot financially. It's a multiple choice game. She becomes a kickboxer and later or an FBI agents who solves crimes and makes sure to bring justice.

• I enjoy the video games I already play (Civ V, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Heroes of the Storm, Guild Wars 2, etc.)

But, I will say that I would like better armor designs, or more options. Sometimes going through the wardrobe transmog, I want something both practical and pretty. I liked how in Rift, I was able to play a caster class, like a mage, but trasnmog my armor to look like plate. I don't play Rift any more, but I liked that feature.

What Guys Said 1