Should I be honest for a week?

I'm thinking of doing a challenge where I'm 100% honest with people for a week and vlogging about it on my youtube channel. I was wondering if this was a good idea or if it would drastically fuck my life to the point of no return. Should I do it?

• Do it!
  • Don't do it!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that's a good start. You should do that, honesty is always an appreciated quality, an attractive quality. I know for sure that women appreciate honesty and truthfulness, they value it so it's a good idea. Don't care what people will say, just continue to be honest for a week and slowly that will become your habit also.

What Girls Said 4

• If you're going to do this, you have to make sure you do it right. Being 100% honest and being rude are two very different things. If someone asks for your opinion, go right ahead and be honest! They wouldn't be asking if they didn't want your honest opinion. Do NOT use this project as an excuse to speak your mind and give people unsolicited opinions. That's a surefire way to "drastically fuck your life to the point of no return." So I say do it, but be smart about it.

• Yup I always am.

• Nothing good ever comes out of speaking the truth. Everybody lies.

• @AngryGoddess.

Ok, just a question. I mean you are a woman, so isn't it true that women appreciate honesty, truthfulness? I mean they value these things a lot. I am sure women do like honest, truthful guys so why do you say that nothing good ever comes out of truth?

You had some personal bad experiences or something? As far as I know being honest is the best way to live.

• @AngryGoddess. Well you asked me what I'll do if I was in a relationship. Ok, so to answer that question, hypothetically speaking if I was in a relationship, then I'll always tell her the truth, I'll always be honest with her, I won't care about the consequences, I won't care if she will hate for for being honest with her all the time!!, so yes I'll tell her exactly what I think all the time.

However that's only me, I know not everyone will do that and I do see your point. I don't believe that speaking the truth isn't always the right thing to do, I believe that is always the right way of going about things.

Anyways, that's fine, we both have the right to our opinions.

• @serious good for you. 😊

• im sure it would be a good experience for u and teach u some stuff

What Guys Said 2

• I honestly don't care.

• I try to be honest as much as I can without hurting people anyways. Be prepared for the backlash.