If you could visit one place in the world, with all costs covered. Where would you go?

comment, why?
#lovetravel :) <3

• Europe
  • Australia
  • America
  • Asia
  • specific country (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I will travel all over the US and Canada. Massive road trip.

• A huge portion of both the US and Canada are just farms and stuff. All you need to do in the US is go to the east and west coast and then the borders. Not sure about much in Canada except Niagara Falls and Montreal since I don't live there. Oh, and if you ever actually come over here, don't skip Philadelphia, it's massively under-appreciated.

• @Pat8707 I do not live far from there, very Historical. xx

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• With Europe in its Own Toil and Trouble, @fallen101 the Best from the Rest right Now... The Netherlands.
    Not much going wrong at the moment in Dutch land, and if I had my Choice to Venture out Again on my Passport, I am Pointing to Those... Wooden shoes.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the "like' xx

• Thank you, @fallen101 for the Vote of Confidence. However, Looks like there Might be a sudden change in travel plans, my cousins wants to Treat him and me to a 12 day trip TO... Israel with a Tour Group. xx

What Guys Said 20

• Austrailia

• Yeah Australia! Everyone's welcome Down Under, plenty of space and you can see 8 of the 10 deadliest snakes in the world.

I've been lucky to travel a lot with work, but I'd be interested in one of those tourist runs they do to Chernobyl, the evacuated town frozen in the 80's, height of the Cold War. Like going back in time, plus I might see the occassional 3 headed wolf or something.

• It may sound strange but I would go to Iran. It's got some really nice places there. I would stay away from Tehran though.

• Can I go a visit another planet instead :)?

• If you find a way to go to a another planet, please message me😂😂😂😂

• If you could fund a small army of mercenaries, we could force a team of engineers to build a rocket capable of getting to the moon, then force them to include extra fuel and food so that it could go to Venus or Mars.

• 👌👌✌✌👍👍

• All across Europe, because there are so many different cultures packed within 5 - 10 hour drives from each other.

• I would love to visit Australia AND New Zealand with costs covered. Reason I say that is that we travel a lot but Down Under never gets on the list. There has to be some serious incentive for us to JUST GO.

• Italy

• Japan or Sweden.

Japan because I love Japanese history and culture.

Sweden because it's my ancestry and it would be cool to walk the land my ancestors did.

• Geemany

• Bora bora!

• A trip across the rest of Europe I have not visited already and also Australia :D

• I would like to visit Greece because of its importance to my religion being Eastern Orthodox, and to find a fiery Mediterranean babe to marry ;)

• Kyoto Japan to be specific.

• damn... left africa off completely

i'd say asia since i haven't been

• Why would you want to go? it's a highly unstable and dangerous atm.

• @Phoenix98 she's australian. who knows what she's thinking? :D

• I'd love to visit the Arab states of the Persian Gulf!

• America's.

The other places would be cheaper for me to go after.

• The planet Keplar 22b

• Where are you? 😉

• When u say America u mean North America or Latin America? Anyway I'd like to visit both if all costs are covered... Latin America must be stunning in summer and USA has some cool beaches in West Coast... so yeah they'd be ideal for summer vacations...

• England. To meet my best online buddy.

What Girls Said 18