Would you tell a person they are bad in bed?

• That's rude.
  • Yup, in a heartbeat.
  • Don't know.
  • Click here.
I was watching something and just seen the scenario. Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming this is after we've already talked about what we like in bed and I've directed them on what I want right? I'd simply say we were sexually incompatible. I don't just think someone is bad they just enjoy sex differently. It's a bit arrogant to say they're bad in bed if I don't like how they like sex. Of course if they're just being completely selfish in bed then I'd call that bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather tell the guy what feels good and build off of that. or vice versa if the tables are turned.

• Yeah, or take lead so he can see what to do in the future.

• Absolutely! It's probably better to show than to say for fear of having the words misconstrued.

What Guys Said 17

• I wouldn't. You see everyone likes different things in bed. Someone I might think is bad in bed another guy might think is good in bed. If a girl likes it rough and the guy is always gentle she may call him bad in bed, or the reverse, if a girl likes it gentle and the guy is always rough, he would be considered bad in bed. Personally I love foreplay and I live giving and receiving oral sex. So id be considered good in bed to a girl who love sa guy to go down on her and loves to suck dick. I might be considered bad in bed to a girl who doesn't like either of those things. So keep it to yourself, its only your opinion.

• I wouldn't say it like that, but yes I would let them know if I was unhappy.

• I think people should talk to each other about what they like and dislike - Having the patience to explore ways to make it better

• I wouldn't just tell them that they are bad, that doesn't help anyone. I'd tell them what they should do better or how they can improve.

• That would be helpful. I would want to know if I were bad. I honestly don't know if I would day anything if he were bad. I would probably just gently lead him in the right direction. Lol

• Well if you never tell anyone that, how are they ever going to be better? I would like to be told if I was bad, so that way I don't carry on doing the same thing and reevaluate my tactics.

• Exactly, I feel the same. I want to know what I an doing wrong.

• Right? I'd feel really awkward if after months she just said "You're doing it wrong". I'd be like what? How come you haven't told me you don't like it? lol

• I wouldn't say it straight up, that would be mean. Would try and talk about sex and try to give hints on stuff I like.

• Politely and respectfully, and let them know what they can do to improve.

• Depends on how receptive they are to adapting. If she is one of those women who are resistant to everything fun, then fuck it see ya. But I would absolutely never tell them why I quit it. I'll make some other excuse up.

• Usually when it's good, there is plenty of positive reinforcement, so if people aren't gushing about how good you're doing, you aren't.

• I agree. Also what's the point, if you aren't having fun or trying to procreate.

• No not that. Constructive criticism would be better.

• Well I'm probably crap myself considering I'm a Virgin. I wouldn't know what good sex feels like 😂

• Yes, but I'd tell them how they can be awesome... don't just say they are bad tell them how to be sexually awesome ;)

• I try not to.

You know, just in case I get in a really long dry spell one day.

• I would say.. git gud gurl XD.

• I Will try not to hurt her while saying this and if I find that i can't say to her without hurting I will not tell her, let it be.

• Yes, I prefer to tell the truth.

• Yes, so that I can help them get better

• I think it would depend how you word it , maybe try and suggest improvements or what could be done differently than all out saying it was horrible

What Girls Said 8

• Just be more vocal during sex tell them how you want it

• I would, but not bluntly saying it. Probably just tell them that they can do much better.

• It's rude, but I'd just leave not tell him.

• I wouldn't know since I won't have past experience to compare. :)

• I have been told this :(

• Yes I have told guys that before and they got mad, over the phone. I was being honest

• Not in that way, but I would tell him I'm not enjoying it or he isn't fully satisfying me and he should get the hint. I would tell him what to do to improve and we could work on it together.

• If my suggestions to help him pleasure me didn't work, I might.