I am upset with the lack of snow I've gotten, what about you?

Its raining and chilly but not really cold.
It will be all week, We haven't gotten nearly enough snow

Dear mother nature, I believe you have confused New England with Actual England.
Please our weather may suck but actual england weather is far worse. No hot pool days in the summer, (our summer was rather mild) and not really cold enough and not nearly enough snow.
England please take your weather from us,

ITS SNOWING HERE
ITS SNOWING AND WAFFLES731 IS HAPPY

Most Helpful Girl

• nope I got one big storm of snow!

• And you have said that you are in Virginia, then my grandmother on my moms side should be complaining about snow.

• I am! But it was only 1 time it snow!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just got 10" in the last day.
    Come by and get all the snow you want.
    ❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄

What Girls Said 5

• No. We got a lot of snow.
    Come to the midwest if you want snow haha.

• I live in Chicago and we haven't got much snow :(

• @AleDeEurope In Iowa we got a lot of snow. The highest amount the state got over the weekend was 16 inches of snow! haha
      I'm from Chicago originally though. Can't believe you guys haven't gotten much snow!

• 16? That's awesome. Here one day it snowed quite a lot, but after 4-5 days it was almost all gone.
      I know in December there was some snow cause when I got back I saw it all white from the plane, but I don't know how much.
      It's been a warm winter though, these past 2 days we've been in the low 40's :/

• I've gotten a lot of snow where I live. The rain's clearing it up though.

• Uhhh we just for 24 inches a few weeks ago. I'm good on snow for the rest of the winter.

• Im good. I dont like snow.

• Well im in south FL so lack of snow is kinda the norm, but yes i am upset about not seeing any snow this year...

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, we've barely gotten any snow here in Chicago. And I think the most snow we got was when I wasn't in town xD :'(

I hope there's one last snowstorm before Spring. I wish Jonas would have come here instead of to the East Coast xD

• Yeah, we only had about 3 weeks so far this year with enough snow to run snowmoblies, and its starting to melt. Ugh

• Aw fuck, now Canada HAS YOUR WEATHER ENGLAND, IT WASN'T ENOUGH THAT THE QUEEN IS THE HEAD OF STATE BUT YOU GAVE THEM THE WEATHER.

• Haha
      Well we've got snow and cold, but not like usual.

• Yeah its been weak this year

• Feels. The feels. That's an annual feeling down here in Texas

• My parents were stationed in San Antonio, now we live in MA where my mom was born.
      (My dads from Utah but his family's from the State of Washington)
      They actually prefer the Texas Winters. But thank the baby Jesus you don't have the weather of the U. K

• I mean they wore this,
      cdn.tristro.net/catalog/949/full/mcp091-2.jpg
      In weather that could easily reach Triple digits.
      How did anyone live through that,
      Then in the Appalachian winters people froze to death.
      Truth be told the best place to have to fight was in new mexico.
      at least the desert would cool down at night.
      And yes the fighting did reach new mexico

• That was intentional lol I thought you accidentally hit paste. Thanks for the info..

• I'm in southern California so I've never seen snow fall :(

• Let me let you in on a well known fact though,
      Southern California is a desert, An extremely harsh and unforgiving, scorching desert.

• Yeah I know haha that's why we're in a drought

• I can't believe you want snow lol. You can have all of it that has fallen here recently..