Compared to the average person, how difficult would you say your life is?

• Easy peasy
    15% (4)23% (6)19% (10)Vote
  • Kind of easy
    15% (4)12% (3)13% (7)Vote
  • It's easier than average
    4% (1)12% (3)8% (4)Vote
  • It's about average
    19% (5)8% (2)13% (7)Vote
  • It's harder than average
    27% (7)27% (7)27% (14)Vote
  • Really hard
    15% (4)15% (4)15% (8)Vote
  • It's unbearably difficult
    5% (1)3% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I assumed you meant compared to everyone else in the world, not just my country so I voted "easy peasy".

I read somewhere that if you have a home to live in with heat, air cond. and electricity and you own a car, you're wealthier than 95% of the people in the world.

Think about that.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep on complaining all day long when I have to wake up super early to run for the bus/train and spend 9 hours in Uni, and then study all night, but at the end of the day, when I see what other people are enduring just to stay alive, I realize how easy my life is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• "This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.. I haven't had a very hard life."

- Nard Dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote C

0|0
    0|0
  • I would usually say it's "kind of easy" but I had a hell day yesterday so right now it's just easier then average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not difficult.

I've been pretty fortunate, and I try not to take that for granted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't let the problems get too big, so I guess easier than average or just average. Most problems in America aren't that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i would trade most people's lives and still dominate. If i hadn't been me i would be long dead by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty difficult actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • itas more annoying than anything... but that's why I plan on voting for TED CRUZ for president. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering the torment that occurs in the world. I have it pretty dang good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty comfortable right now and may be for another couple of years i suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black so yeah its harder

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has there up and downs it can be easy to difficult really quick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• kind of easy. sorry but anyone voting "harder than average" really isn't considering everything -.-

2|0
    0|0
  • The average hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty difficult. My life's just a mess right now mostly.

0|1
    0|0
    • skin color no matter what also causes a problem

• @skeptic007 So true. Especially when you live in a racist area and school district is beyond racist too. Lucky I left my public school and now go to a sort of alternative private school, but it is not as crappy as actual alternative schools which are more like a partial program than a learning center.

I also get more attention from boys of different (and even the same) races. It's nice to have people actually like me, haha. ;)

• Compared to the average Canadian I have it hard, compare to a 3rd world country and I got it easy. Perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've has a few rough patches but life's been pretty easy for the last few years

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an illness that hinders me from doing things that the average person my age wouldn't have to deal with but I said harder than average because I know I'm still very fortunate and some people have it way worse.

0|0
    0|0