Compared to the average person, how difficult would you say your life is?

• Easy peasy
  • Kind of easy
  • It's easier than average
  • It's about average
  • It's harder than average
  • Really hard
  • It's unbearably difficult

Most Helpful Guy

• I assumed you meant compared to everyone else in the world, not just my country so I voted "easy peasy".

I read somewhere that if you have a home to live in with heat, air cond. and electricity and you own a car, you're wealthier than 95% of the people in the world.

Think about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep on complaining all day long when I have to wake up super early to run for the bus/train and spend 9 hours in Uni, and then study all night, but at the end of the day, when I see what other people are enduring just to stay alive, I realize how easy my life is.

What Guys Said 13

• "This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.. I haven't had a very hard life."

- Nard Dog

• Vote C

• I would usually say it's "kind of easy" but I had a hell day yesterday so right now it's just easier then average.

• Not difficult.

I've been pretty fortunate, and I try not to take that for granted.

• I don't let the problems get too big, so I guess easier than average or just average. Most problems in America aren't that bad.

• i think i would trade most people's lives and still dominate. If i hadn't been me i would be long dead by now.

• Pretty difficult actually.

• itas more annoying than anything... but that's why I plan on voting for TED CRUZ for president. ;)

• Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

• Considering the torment that occurs in the world. I have it pretty dang good.

• Its pretty comfortable right now and may be for another couple of years i suppose.

• I'm black so yeah its harder

• Everyone has there up and downs it can be easy to difficult really quick

What Girls Said 6

• kind of easy. sorry but anyone voting "harder than average" really isn't considering everything -.-

• The average hard.

• It's pretty difficult. My life's just a mess right now mostly.

• skin color no matter what also causes a problem

• @skeptic007 So true. Especially when you live in a racist area and school district is beyond racist too. Lucky I left my public school and now go to a sort of alternative private school, but it is not as crappy as actual alternative schools which are more like a partial program than a learning center.

I also get more attention from boys of different (and even the same) races. It's nice to have people actually like me, haha. ;)

• Compared to the average Canadian I have it hard, compare to a 3rd world country and I got it easy. Perspective.

• I've has a few rough patches but life's been pretty easy for the last few years

• I have an illness that hinders me from doing things that the average person my age wouldn't have to deal with but I said harder than average because I know I'm still very fortunate and some people have it way worse.