Why is finding someone who makes you happy so hard?

can't remember the last time someone painted smiles on my face 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect you are expecting too much from any person. No one has the ability to force you to be happy. That isn't the way love works. Love isn't about finding someone that causes you to constantly be happy.

You may have chemistry with someone that may cause you to feel head over heals at first, but in a long term relationship, most days will be spent just going about your life like normal, and feeling the same way you normally feel outside of a relationship.

• I just want to feel safe and happy. No one makes me feel that way

• That is my point. No one can make you feel happy, no matter how hard they try.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, that's always the most difficult task as far as relationships are concerned. Why? that's because you need to think about long term happiness and for that it's important to know what you want, and you need to have your standards for that person defined and should not accept anything less than what your deserve. Yes compatibility is also very important for your long term happiness, I am talking about thought process and personality aspect. It's important that you are highly compatible with the other person say 8/10 so in that way the thought process will be nearly same, morals, values will be similar.

Hence it helps reduces, fights, arguments and unnecessary tension between the two and in that way will ensure their happiness in the long run.

It is always difficult to find someone who will match up to you high standards and will have same or by and large similar morals, values and thought process like yours. This is always a difficult task.

• Find happiness in yourself.

• I don't know but I think it's worth it when you finally do find that person

• U got dis

• That's life, takes awhile finding the right person, maybe try activities you like and maybe you might meet them there too

• Finding someone in general who wants to be in a committed relationship can be hard these days😳

• Because those people are nice guys, but they get so desperate and clingy they can't move on once they get rejected.

What Girls Said 2

• Because nothing worth it ever came easy

• Well, I found someone, but I'm too afraid go for it. C'est la vie.