And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Emily Blunt... ness.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yessssssss... She is not pretty like Kate Winslet or Madchen Amick or Rachel McAdams... But you just keep getting drawn in to look at her...

I hope she looks like that in normal life and its not some makeup effect...

What Girls Said 7

• A guy who listens to me, who lets me be as crazy as I want to. Who listens to my stories, and tells his own. Who makes me laugh (Bonus points for bad puns). A guy who will have no shirt parties and play Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Super Mario Sunshine with me during the summer time.

But also someone who will hold me when I'm lonely, or afraid, and whisper soothing words to me when my anxiety strikes.

And in turn, I will do the same for him.

2|1
    0|0
  • Willy Cartier
    rollingout.com/.../willy-cartier.jpg?35eca3

Marlon Brando
    45.media.tumblr.com/...ljeiluo0Eb1qikdjao1_500.gif

But looks mean nothing if he's ugly on the inside.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eye Candy.

1|2
    0|0
  • That guy
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://36. media. tumblr. com/28b93defd7b585ecc46d2c362e89www.rtbookreviews.com/.../kenbek.jpg.../... pd5Kr1snfrbso1_1280. jpg

http://www. rtbookreviews. com/sites/default/filesystem/file_uploads/kenbek. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG
    O
    M
    G
    OMG OMG OMG
    HE'S
    HOTTTTTTT

my friends get so annoyed when i do this but I've only done it once luckily :P
    i wish i could have him D:

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, funny, manly men. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • um... what? i dont get your options at all. note that im not asking you to elaborate on them, im simply saying that i dont understand them, so please dont reply to this

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Myself would be the most appropriate example

0|0
    0|0