Why are you on GAG? Is it really to ask and help, or looking for someone to chat with?

Question speaks for itself...

Most Helpful Guy

• i had problems with anxiety and depression and was shy as fuck so i went to online to talk to people and now I've come out my shell and started making friends and such...

Most Helpful Girl

• I use GAG to get opinions on dating relationships break ups etc. a lot of the members on here have helped me through my divorce three years ago and a couple break ups. I love this site and the members for the most part. It's a great way to get candid advice

What Guys Said 25

• I am on this site because I have always liked that me and anyone else in this world always have opinions or questions on just about everything that goes on for this planet.. and one night I was just searching out things on my computer that I like to do at times and came across this site, well I thought it was great to have a place like that so I joined up that same night and have been on it ever since.. I also like the fact that I can be who I am always, not someone that just makes a fake profile and lies about most everything.. like some do on the Internet.. take care now

• I'm here cuz the nursing home director said we couldn't play marbles anymore.

• I just answer opinions for the most part hoping someone else's questions will have the answer to mine.

• Entertainment and i generally just like helping people. On here people ask help for things they wouldn't even talk about in real life. It is pretty interresting, even if there are trolls and racists.

• To learn from people, and share information.

• It is pretty cool to see all the different points of views too. Well, for me it is.

• As I have gotten older I find the need to share my experiences, and to teach. As most people just don't want unsolicited advice this site is a good outlet for those urges. Also I use this site as an anti-feminist platform.

• I initially joined as a way to try to hear the opposite gender speak and attempt to understand why they would do certain things. But then I ended up coming here more often for that goal and pass some time.

• Same reason as any social site.

Just like in real life, if I can help I will, if I'm curious I'll ask, if I'm amorous I'll flirt and if I'm lonely I'll socialize. Boredom doesn't usually factor in for me, I step outside for a while to remedy that.

• I already have people i chat with love

• Right now just trying to achieve 7000 points..

• to kill time

• to hopefully change someone life for the better , even if its in a small way

• I'm here to kill boredom and meet new awesome people

• i am here to give my opinions and also to chat..

• I just love rambling out my opinions for some reason. But I'm still an introvert at time. Only sometimes.

• Just for the fun of it asking questions. I find it interesting of seeing other people's ideas how they tend to view things

• Everything. And it's kinda addicting I must say

• Boredom. chatting. asking random thoughts.

• Pass time when I'm bored and to answer and ask questions!

• Chat with. I get really bored easily

• help

• for the lulz... i don't care aboutr helping people here...

• Both, I like chatting, and getting answers

• I'm a spy from yahoo answers... that's why i'm here.

• I'm not sure I understand the question?

What Girls Said 8

• to chat with my someone!

• I genuinely enjoy helping people out with their struggles and working together to find a solution.

• I'm on here to help others, to pass the time when needed, and to make connections with others from around the world.

• I'm not neccesarly here for chatting, but I don't mind it. ^ยท^
    I mostly use GaG for the reason it was made + entertainment.

• I came at first to ask an question, now I just stay to chat and pass time.

• That's how it started with me. Lol

• Its really to understand the other side and help them to understand my side. There are too many tabus and questions that remain unasked because of the social or sexual tension between guys and girls..

• For mild entertainment

• I'm alone today just looking for a chat.