Why do virgin men on G@G not want to take advice on here?

It really pisses me off. I come accross so many posts of men in their mid twenties that are still virgins asking why. I tell them straight up front why they are. They look like pencil necks that have no confidence and have asbolutley no sex appeal. I tell them this and give them advice on how to fix it and they just get mad at me saying.. "Ohh I don't want to just bulk up.. I don't like muscle" or "Yeah I don't want to treat women like that.. " "Oh I don't want women just to like me for those reaons" Then they target me and try to personally attack me.

Why are you going to ask for advice and decline anything that you don't want to hear? Wouldn't it make sense to listen to the guys that are actualy getting laid? This community is just so set in their fricken self depricating mindset it's ridiculous.

Most Helpful Girl

• They can't handle the truth

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just here. And it may be partly how you deliver it... but

You're seeing cause and affect backwards.

You're seeing it as:

1) can't get laid
    2) won't take male advice on how to play the game
    3) only wants to get sympathy from women and then wonder what's wrong.

In fact, what's happened is
    - only took female advice in general
    - listened to what women said rather than observing what they do
    - can't get laid because of above.

What Girls Said 2

• Change is hard. It's easier to stay in your comfort bubble than to change yourself. The excuses help them do just that. Unfortunately though, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. They're only hurting themselves.

• I think a lot of the time, they'll counter or rebuff any advice they receive to fix the problem because that would mean they have to accept the fact that they're largely to blame for their short-comings. That they're not virgins at an older than average age because women are evil or anything...

It's mostly because their own approach to women is faulty or whatever. Of course that's a hard pill for anyone to swallow, that the problem lies with them and not everyone else. Hence them getting defensive.

What Guys Said 12

• they can't handle the criticism bruh lo

• 1. This goes both ways- guys who can't get girls and girls who can't make guys stay.
    2. They dont have the balls to accept the criticism
    3. They are too fucking lazy to do anything to change the situation except whine about it,
    4. They actually believed their mom when she said "look at my handsome boy :* "

• They don't seek after self improvement, hence their lowly position tbh

• Not every guy who has a girlfriend, and not NEARLY every guy who is married, had to become some bulked up douchebag to get into a relationship.
    So there must be some other trick.

• Lol do virgin men even get answers in their questions? I have asked many important questions on here yet I get like only one or two answers. I'm all ears but this site is honestly not helpful at all. I just come to procrastinate but I'm always optimistic that maybe a serious question by me might have a lot of answers but they never do. Usually I expect answers from girls but the ones who usually answer are only guys.

• Well that's where you are fcking up.. you shouldn't want female answers. Don't ever listen to a girl on how to get laid lol. What women say and what they want are in quite the opposition.

• You're 28 not 50.. no idea why you are giving up.

• Lol a brown skinned Indian guy who's not tall and only 5'8, not rich, and not buff has absolutely no shot with girls in America. Including no shot with Indian girls themselves. That's why our parents pressure the fuck out of us to study to get high paying jobs. Or else Indian girls won't settle down with us. I'm a guy who doesn't wanna get a girl through how much money I make so yeah. And non Indian girls automatically find us to be ugly as fuck so I don't see any reason to bother with them.

• They have a mixture of "just be yourself" and blame shifting bitterness. Like, they should just be able to make zero effort and it's the world's fault for seeing that lack of effort and rejecting them.

• It's a feminist world my friend, and they bought the crap. And then scream "I'm a nice guy, why can't I get laid?" It's actually a little scary to see how bad it's gotten.

• Yes the "I'm so tired of being a virgin, but I only want a 10, but I have to be honest, but I don't want to be that kind of guy," responses get very old...

• Because you know how much I pull fgit, wtf u talking about? Negged

• Because they really don't want to change anything. They just want a quick fix.

• those types you say might exist. but i dont belong there. i dont take your advice, cause I DONT FUCKING CARE about your advice. i'm a man getting my own way and i wouldn't do te slightest effort to attract the attrocious life sucking beings called females, in fact i'd might eat shit all day to make myself fatter and uglier to repulse them even more if possible, and reassure they won't even come to my proximity.

• Lol you sound extremely sexually frustrated.. You on are on that other side now bro.. no coming back. No convincing you. Quite a pathetic existence..

• Yet you are on a website thats hosting to provide dating advice.. Strong contradiction my friend.

• you are only projecting, cause thats your only value. i'm zero sexually frustrated. in fact i'd be absolutely repulsed by a naked woman in my bed. and your ignorance is atounding. you deduct i have no life, but in fact i have more life and achievements than you'll ever will. and i got all the time one world to do it, while you run ehind a pussy begging and wiping her period stains.

as for the girls here going all "they dont take criticism" its pathetic how they can't even fathom they have a part on it and how its "all on the men"... .

• Women should not judge looks and you are ignorant.