Did you get any snow this winter?

Last year I was so happy when I saw snow for the first time, it even set on the ground a little at some places. I was hoping we would again this year, the weather forecast had said it would snow one day but then they changed their mind and it never snowed :( Did you get any snow this winter?

• Nope :(
  • Yeah, a bit (less than 5cm)
  • Yeah quite a lot (5-15cm)
  • Yeah loads (>15cm)
  • I dunno, I never open the curtains :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Im in south Fl so no snow down here...

Most Helpful Guy

• 15cm is a lot? i thought that's tiny

• Well I've never seen that much

• The most I've ever seen was where it mostly melted when it hit the ground but there was a couple of centimeters some places, like on plants and cars

• dude, i need to move where you live. we call that a Wednesday. you should see the midwest of the us. last year, buffalo had a 7 foot snowstorm. I don't know how people in places like wisconsin and montana do it.

What Girls Said 8

• We got 2 feet last weekend. But it's pretty much all melted by now.

• Yessss. We got three feet of snow in my area from the blizzard that passed by. I wasn't a fan of that much snow.

• No, it's been 3 years that it snowed here. Seems like it snowed a lot more in my childhood :(.

• Yeah but after the holidays

• We have had snow on the ground since mid Nov. AS for 15 cm that isn't a lot of snow. We got that much just the other day.

• more like Nope :)

• I almost made that option, but I thought the people who don't get any probably like it

• that's probably true, i used to live in a really cold area so i'm bias against it

• Not gonna happen. Not after the ground hog comes out and lets the people know " Yeah beeyatch spring is coming! B-)"

• around 10+ inches

What Guys Said 3

• Did I? Yeah, about a foot and a half at most in parts of my city.

• Nope.
    We never get snow in my area.

• not at the moment, usually comes in February or march in UK though

• Oh so maybe there's still hope of seeing snow this year