Have you ever stolen something?

Maybe something small or big, maybe you were only a kid, whatever...

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, quite a few times. like caramels from supermarkets, or pens from classmates. its not a habbit but i've done it at least 10 times in my life. alays with small things but theft nonetheless.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have shoplifted before, so yes

• Already called the cops. Going anon can't help you, you IP address can still be tracked. Good luck in jail.

• my cellphone's battery is dying. now i have to get up to go and charge it :(

• thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 23

• Physical things in general? Or do you count stuff like software piracy and downloading shit from BitTorrent?

Well I remember I did but it was really long time ago. (again my age displayed does not reflect my real age)

I remember ripping pages off some books and stealing cds that came with some books at a local bookstore or something.

I also remember there was a time a friend of mines would stage a fight at a store or something. 1 person claim the other owe him money and I think that was me and my friend who actually did the stealing would put something under his shirt just run out the store rapidly he like he was afraid of getting beaten up or something don't exactly remember, it's been so long. We would later regroup somewhere else far from where he had committed the theft and then we'd share what he had stolen, thing it was some snacks and 2 cans of soda or something, don't really remember. It was his idea but I never believed it would work, but I figured if I'm not gonna be the one stealing the actual items I could get away with it if his methods didn't work and if he got caught and got into trouble.

• When I was in 5th grade some of my friends wanted to steal shit from a gas station store that was near my school. I went along once or twice, it was pretty thrilling the first time but I think I only did it twice and got over it :). I think I stole some Bertie Botts every flavor beans. The first Harry Potter movie was coming out and they were just standig around :).

• only some candy when I was in high school

img2. wikia. nocookie. net/.../Reese's_Bites. jpg

• i stole the president's rubies

• I did, last time was like 8-9 years ago.

• I have a hard drive full of illegally downloaded movies and music lol

• I accidentally stole a candy bar once. I didn't notice, that it was still in my shopping bag, when I put the rest of what I bought back in the bag after checkout. I didn't pay for it

• ... yeah, I have. it was a phase of evilness where I was taking things I hadn't paid for. The main thing is i was never caught and can still pass a detailed background check, haha.

• Yeah, a bag of new flavored cheetos that weren't even good when I was like 13. I let my older cousin convince me to take em.

• rs902.pbsrc.com/.../GuiltyGIF.gif
    Besides a few girls hearts?
    Maybe...

• Roses from my neighbor and girls hearts lol, that's about it.

• Yes I have stolen something before 🙊

• i have stolen someones self respect... that is about it

• I think we all have in our life... it can be just something small, but also online piracy

• as a kid yes, a big ass troll doll for me and my twin and my mom took it back talking about " oops " in the old KAY - B - Toys store lol. this was like 1993.

• No comment. I did a lot of stupid things in my youth.

• Stolen the heart if my first love..:)

• The hearth of my wife.. nothing else..

• It's a bad habit yes. iPhones to cars; I just love borrowing stuff.

• Stole a girl's nude pics from her computer and some of her underwear

• I stole. A fuckin' LOT.
    But now I'm ashamed and have changed my ways. I wish I could go back and undo the shit I did !

• Ant women who has abortion steals the right of the baby to life.

• hun back when I was a teen If I saw you walking down the street alone,
    I might beat the shit out of you and take your stuff, I've done it too guys also
    I was a bad kid when I was young

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah when I was little

• i think i took chocolate once when i was a kid, but of course the workers were quite nice to me.

• I went through a bit of a shoplifting phase as a teen. Not proud of it...

Mainly stole cigarettes, make up, Underwear and other little stuff.

• Never. Although once my mum said when I was like 1 or something and I was in the pram at the shops, I grabbed a stamp off the shelf and took it with me. My mum took it back after we got to the carpark and she saw it in my hand. Obviously I don't remember it and I didn't have intentions of stealing it so I think it doesn't count, plus she did return it and it was like 50 cents

• I honestly have NEVER stolen anything in my life. Not even as a child.

• Only from my family and friends... But only like clothes or food.

• I think I may have done this once or twice. The last time was 9-10 years ago.

• Yep.

• I used to steal my little brother's Halloween candy. other than that, no

• No, I didn't.

• Jolly ranchers when I was a little kid. They were 5 cents each XD

• I used to shoplift all the time. It was a game to me, and gave me a rush of adrenaline. I did it probably 100 times before getting caught. I was arrested at 16, but it didn't go on my record because I was a minor (thank god.)
    Now, I'm 18 and I haven't done it since.

• Sort of. My friend stole a set of 3 necklaces when I was with her and she let me have one.

• Mile marker signs.

• does someones virginity count?