Why doesn't he like anything I put on my facebook?

There's this guy I like. I've been told he likes me back. He occassionally sends me flirty emoticons but he never likes anything I put on. He likes everyone else's facebook pics and posts but not mine. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't look into it too much. The girl I'm (or was) crushing on, I haven't liked any of her stuff yet. He probably just doesn't feel comfortable yet. What's more important is how you guys are communicating in person or over text message, and if you're making something out if it. If this is good, then the likes and comments will come eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just social media, it's nothing to take seriously ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Wow existential crisis is at hand here... "what do you guys think?" I think ad a guy that he doesn't give a fuck about your posts, he is interested in you not your facebook wall you attention seeking retard !

What Girls Said 1

• I think people allow themselves to read way too much into people's social media actions.
    If he's treating you well and clearly likes you , this shouldn't matter.